Profile for Susan Gould > Reviews

SwimWays Dive Dudes, Swimming Pool Game (Toy), 4 Dive Sticks
Offered by Herbert Sports
Price: 16.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Enormous fun, 17 Sep 2013
I bought these for my granddaughters and they absolutely loved them especially the way they spun down through the water. Easy to see underwater and simple to retrieve.

Elemis Lip Revive - 7ml/0.2oz
Elemis Lip Revive - 7ml/0.2oz
Offered by Beautiworks
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sumptuous lips, 20 July 2013
Makes lips appear smoother and fuller. I swear by it during the day and always put some on before I go to bed to keep my lips moisturised during the night.!

Skin Nourishing Milk Bath 400ml/14.08oz
Skin Nourishing Milk Bath 400ml/14.08oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth!, 20 July 2013
This milk can be used as a body lotion as well as a milk bath. It leaves my skin soft and smooth, no mean feat as I have very dry skin. Love it!

BiruGear Purple Small Zipper Pouch Hard Eva Case for Apple iPod Nano 16GB 7th Generation / 8GB 16GB (6th Generation) 6 6G & iPod shuffle 2GB (4th Generation)
Offered by BlueMall
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 20 July 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter so she could carry her iPod nano safely on holiday. The iPod + earphones fit in perfectly. Also purple is her favourite colour so a big hit all round!

silver COLOR DIAMOND ON PINK HARD BACK WITH CHROME SIDES CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars mobile cover with bling, 15 April 2013
This cover is fab. My granddaughters chose it so I was a bit worried it might be too bright but it is really classy. It combines bling and practicality.

TF sparkling baguette earrings in lime green, Sterling Silver. 925
TF sparkling baguette earrings in lime green, Sterling Silver. 925

5.0 out of 5 stars sparkling baguette earrings, 15 April 2013
These earrings are everything I hoped they would be. They were delivered speedily and look very classy on. Suitable for casual or dressy occasions.

Split Second
Split Second
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Split second, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Split Second (Kindle Edition)
A must read for anyone who likes an excellent mystery/thriller. Kept me guessing till the last minute. David Baldacci develops the characters so convincingly

Prize Claw
Prize Claw
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars prize claw -great fun, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Prize Claw (App)
Once you start playing you're hooked, whether your young or old. I'm 62 and my granddaughter is 6 and we both love it.

The Forgotten (John Puller 2)
The Forgotten (John Puller 2)
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 4 Feb 2013
David baldacci never disappoints and this book is no exception. Action packed from the first pages. I didn't want it to end!