Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for riverpixie > Reviews

Content by riverpixie

riverpixie

Page: 1 | 2
BaByliss 2069U Pro Ceramic 230 Hair Straightener
BaByliss 2069U Pro Ceramic 230 Hair Straightener
Offered by BestBuyUk

3.0 out of 5 stars Snapped my hair ., 25 May 2015
These are ok , the temp setting is good and gets hot enough , they straighten well BUT they catch and pull on my hair , I've checked the plates and tried holding them at different angles etc but they snagged on my hair and pulled the odd hair out so I've just kept them as back up as I couldn't use them regularly . Disappointing .

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do it !, 4 Nov. 2014
Bought 2 , both leaked even after cleaning , putting in new coils and new o- rings , went in the bin .

REPLACEMENT NEW BLACKBERRY JS-1 JS1 BATTERY FOR CURVE 9320 9310 9230 9220
REPLACEMENT NEW BLACKBERRY JS-1 JS1 BATTERY FOR CURVE 9320 9310 9230 9220
Offered by Onogo

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great value, 4 Nov. 2014
Came really quickly and looks identical to my original and has given my phone a new lease of life .

Aspire NEW Nautilus and Nautilus Mini BVC Dual Coil Heads - Replacement Coil Heads - 1.6ohm or 1.8ohm - Genuine Aspire (1.6ohm BVC Coils)
Offered by TEKBOX LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal, 4 Nov. 2014
Amazing coils , really impressed .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally brilliant. I have a vaporize starter kit which was ..., 22 Sept. 2014
Totally brilliant . I have a vaporize starter kit which was perfectly fine but this is just so much better , even though the tanks are single coil they produce plenty of smooth vape , the clip on lid is genius , keeps the mouthpiece and tank clean and you can just chuck it in your bag without worrying about leaks or damaging it . I'm using some of the premium American liquids and can totally taste all the flavours . Also because the battery is square is doesn't roll off anywhere when you put it down . Am really pleased with this , the white which I bought is a pearled white and it has a tiny crystal in the clip on the lid . Really good price and arrived quickly .

Aspire CE5-S BDC Clearomiser *GENUINE* Dual Coil - Choice of Colours Available! (Purple)

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuk, 20 Sept. 2014
Really disappointed , I think the coil might be faulty as it tastes awful and the vape is so rough I actually can't use , I am using a premium e liquid which in my other clearamisers tastes amazing so it's not the juice that's for sure . Basically unusable .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2014 2:22 PM BST

Perspi-Guard 50ML
Perspi-Guard 50ML
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars ouch ......, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Perspi-Guard 50ML (Misc.)
I've used this twice now and yes it does work brilliantly , no sweating at all , BUT , I don't have particularly sensitive skin and this really is only just tolerable , it's like really bad pins and needles and that does last about 36 hours .

Minnetonka Thunderbird Womens Suede Moccasins Chestnut - 6 UK
Minnetonka Thunderbird Womens Suede Moccasins Chestnut - 6 UK
Offered by Scorpion Shoes Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka :), 22 Mar. 2014
These arrived so quickly and very lovely , absolutely true to size , some other reviews said they came up big but this are an exact size 6 . They look really well made and the sole has non slip detailing . Really very lovely shoes which will look fab with skinny jeans .

Fly London Women's Yiff Leather Camel Wedge Heels P500272005 6 UK
Fly London Women's Yiff Leather Camel Wedge Heels P500272005 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars total bargain, 5 Aug. 2012
These shoes looked brand new , still had the label on and maybe one little mark on one of the shoes although because the leather looks a little antiqued it may just be that . I have wide feet and can't wear any of the other Fly styles so perfect for me .

Lunar Women's Kln108 Blue Fleece And Fur Lined 7 UK
Lunar Women's Kln108 Blue Fleece And Fur Lined 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars get one size bigger than you are, 25 Feb. 2012
Really sweet slippers , arrived really quickly and I was so glad I'd read the previous ladies review , I am a size 6 and ordered a 7 and they fit perfectly , a 6 would have been way too small .

Page: 1 | 2