Profile for Lulah J > Reviews

Dandelions and Dog Days - The memoirs of a gentle giant
Dandelions and Dog Days - The memoirs of a gentle giant
by J E Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book. I bought it because I have ..., 4 Oct. 2014
A lovely book. I bought it because I have 3 of this breed of dog so could relate to it in every way. I cried at the end though and am welling up now as I type. Thank you JE Thompson!!! :)

Tedim Ultra Slim/Small Wireless Optical Mouse for Apple Mac Book/Laptop - White
Tedim Ultra Slim/Small Wireless Optical Mouse for Apple Mac Book/Laptop - White
Offered by Shop4yoo

2.0 out of 5 stars Its ok but better stuff to be had for the money, 9 July 2014
Works but bit cheap feeling and looking

1.8m USB 2.0 High Speed printer cable for Epson Expression XP Series
1.8m USB 2.0 High Speed printer cable for Epson Expression XP Series
Offered by GFS - CABINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Get yours here!!!!, 9 July 2014
Brilliant! I have wasted so many hours of my life on the phone and online to the very un-helpful epson in trying to get my xp305 printer talking wirelessly to my mac pro😥 so i thought s** it! I will use a usb cable! Bought this one (fully expecting mac to say uh uh, computer says NO) oh yes! It works and i can scan ! How happy can i be:) if it hadnt been a scholl night i really would have cracked a bottle of champagne open .one very very happy bunny and so impressed with the delivery too THANK YOU😘

Jazooli Sound Bluetooth Stereo Audio Receiver Music iPod iPhone Dock Sound iPad Mini - White
Offered by Jazooli

3.0 out of 5 stars Mine doesn't work!!!, 24 Jan. 2014
Have contacted supplier, but mine does not work with any of the Sony systems I have. It could be I have been lucky enough to get one that doesn't work at all or that it is just not compatible with Sony products

Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro (Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, HD Graphics 4000, OS X Lion)
Offered by mobohub

4.0 out of 5 stars It would appear that I have been sent the american keyboard MAC, 24 Jan. 2014
On the whole I am very pleased with the mac as it is as good as all the reviews that I read before buying one, however I feel a bit duped as no where on the description did it say that this was and a mercian keyboard and as such it has no GBP sign. If anyone can tell me if it is lurking somewhere I would be very grateful, in the meantime i will have to keep putting GBP!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2014 5:47 PM GMT

STV177 - MULTI-CATCH MOUSE TRAP- LARGE
STV177 - MULTI-CATCH MOUSE TRAP- LARGE
Offered by Electro World

4.0 out of 5 stars No it does not catch the smaller David Blane mice, 24 Jan. 2014
I already had one of these traps, which works very well. I ordered another as we have a lot of field mice that come in in the winter and wanted a humane trap. We have successfully caught a good number of mice, however it would appear that it is not capable to get the smaller ones, all but the fact they have scoffed all the chocolate swiss roll in it so hopefully they will now grow and then we can trap them as larger mice! So I shall carry on using the trap

MiniGuard Screen Protector 3 Pack for ASUS MeMO Pad HD (7" ME173) Anti-Glare
MiniGuard Screen Protector 3 Pack for ASUS MeMO Pad HD (7" ME173) Anti-Glare
Offered by MiniSuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 9 Jan. 2014
Quick delivery and easy to fit. Does what it says on the tin! Makes life easier to view tablet with no glare👍

Only by the Night
Only by the Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody Brilliant!!!!!, 7 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Only by the Night (Audio CD)
I think this album, if it has not already, should be voted album of the year. Listened to it again last night when I was in the bath. Kings of Leon have really evolved and got it so right with this album. Love it Love it Love it.