Profile for A Jenkins > Reviews

Content by A Jenkins

A Jenkins "Listening to books to make the commute bearable." (Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
27 in 1 Opening Repair Screwdriver Kit for iPhone 4,4s,5 ,5s , iPad 1, 2, 3 , 4
27 in 1 Opening Repair Screwdriver Kit for iPhone 4,4s,5 ,5s , iPad 1, 2, 3 , 4
Offered by ETRADER DIRECT LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 11 Feb. 2015
Other than having no casing or bags to store everything in, it's great!

Silverline 196538 Ratchet Bit Handle 175mm
Silverline 196538 Ratchet Bit Handle 175mm

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all costs, 3 Feb. 2015
Encountered a touch screw and the screw driver just shred inside making it completely useless.

Varilight LED Dimmer Switch - V-Pro Series, 1 Gang (Single), 1 or 2 Way, 400 Watt (Trailing Edge)
Offered by Fastlec

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, just not for Philips Hue, 31 Aug. 2014
Great product, works as described but isn't compatible with Philips Hue lights.

Plugable® USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter (ASIX AX88179 chipset, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Linux, OS X, Chrome OS)
Offered by Plugable Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel, 14 April 2014
This product feels really sturdy and does as described. If you're a Mac user and you have a slot loading drive, it's worth using a remote disc or and external drive because the software disc is one of those tiny discs.

Remote Control 20 Function Bullet Vibrating Knickers Brown
Remote Control 20 Function Bullet Vibrating Knickers Brown
Offered by Lovehoney

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery isn't all that great, 14 April 2014
Battery lasted give or take an hour or so. Plus the batteries are quite expensive to replace, so keep the in mind.Great fun though!

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (1.8 Meters)
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (1.8 Meters)
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 14 April 2014
Both the cabling and the connecters feel really high quality, feels like the kind of thing you'd pay over the hand for at some retail store.

SAMURAI Sword Handle Umbrella with Shoulder Sling
SAMURAI Sword Handle Umbrella with Shoulder Sling
Offered by Purple Trolly

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but..., 12 Mar. 2014
The handle is cast plastic and looks cheaply made up close and the auto release button is kinda flimsy and looks a bit naff

★ Sale 56% Off ★ GemRay Premium iPhone 6 Car Charger ★ High Power Lightning Lead Included Free ★ High Peformance Safe Rapid 2.0 Amps Charging Power ★ Charge Two Devices At The Same Time ★ For iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5/5C ★ Lifetime Warranty ★ (See Our Extra Discounts Below)
Offered by GemRay2

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work from the get go, 12 Mar. 2014
The bottom USB port didn't work at all despite trying other devices, GemRay did refund me promptly and in full.

3 in 1: wide angle lenses + macro kit fisheye photo for iPhone 4S 4G 3GS 5 5S 5C Samsung GALAXY S2 I9100 S3 S4 I9300 i9500 I9220 I9600 Note2 Note3 N7100 N9000 HTC Nokia (Black)
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, 7 Jun. 2013
I've been looking at simular products that are around £60 so I thought I may as well try this one for it's price.
The build of the lenses have a good build quality and even though you have to attach this little metal ring around your iPhone's camera, it's a great little product.

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing, 6 Jun. 2012
I bought these last week and they arrived today. (took so long due to the double bank holiday) and I've got to admit, they're amazing!

I plugged one into my router and one in my room and instantly got a connection without pairing or any set-up software and got a fast (faster than Wi-Fi) connection. Only by 1MB/s~ but when you're on slow connection speeds that makes a difference. The reason I bought it was because the laptop I use looses connection as it's on the other side of the house to my router.

I shall buy some more in the future and recommend these to friends and family.

If you loose connection or just could do with a speed boost or even don't have Wi-Fi in your desktop computer then using this is the way to go. Easy set-up and fast.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3