Profile for Megan Alice Jones > Reviews

Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Collection 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Poirot
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, Happy!, 9 Nov 2013
Received my collection yesterday and couldn't wait to sit down with a cup of tea and WATCH. WATCH, WATCH!!! and so i did and i loved every minite - Poirot is a delight to watch! Loved it!!! Im a very happy woman!

Hell Hath No Fury: Female, Sex, Murder, Thriller, Revenge, Men, Short stories, Drama, Power, Feminist, New, Hell, Hath, No, Fury, Sexual, Chick, Controversial, Shock
by L. A. Richards
Price: 8.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! Entertained me for ages!, 9 Nov 2013
Being a fellow Welsh Woman, I decided to take a chance and purchase a copy of Hell Hath No Fury. From the moment i saw the red glossy cover i knew i was in for a treat. I absolutely loved each story. I never quite knew how they would end which is great!! and was always presently surprised with the twists and turns each story had. Story 1 and 3 were my absolute favorite and i re-read them over and over wishing L.A would just keep writing about them!!
I loved the layout with each story having a different font and size to make them individual rather than same old boring times new romans.
I was entertained for days and days with this book, i even let my mother in law read it and was surprised how much she liked it as well considering the explicit references.

Brilliant book, very entertaining and very different to the usual novels.i loved how L.A writes, very no holds barred and straight from the hip etc I would recommend to ALL women, especially if they have been in similar circumstances to the characters in the book.ha!! But I very much doubt any fuddy duddy women will like it, it's very modern woman!