Profile for flupmakintosh > Reviews

Content by flupmakintosh

flupmakintosh

Page: 1 | 2
Plain Chocolate Covered Roasted Coffee Beans 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Plain Chocolate Covered Roasted Coffee Beans 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Offered by Dandy Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars exelent product!, 6 Mar 2014
wow! at first I was nervous about buying an unbranded product for my mums birthday, but I had to try just for the amount of money I would save. we were not disappointed! these are just as good as the ones you get from certain big brand coffee shops, only without the huge price markup!

Pilot Drawing Pen Wallet of 3 (0.1, 0.3, 0.5) - Black
Pilot Drawing Pen Wallet of 3 (0.1, 0.3, 0.5) - Black
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars these pens are ace!, 6 Mar 2014
I used these pens a lot in art college because they make a really nice line, don't bleed into paper a lot and once dry can have watercolor applied over them without bleeding. it was nice to find them here at such a reasonable price rather than the extortionate amounts charged by some art supply shops.

if your looking for a reasonable black fine-liner for art or design, I recommend these!

SODIAL(TM) 30mm Green Crystal Ball Prisms
SODIAL(TM) 30mm Green Crystal Ball Prisms
Offered by Lucky-Moon

4.0 out of 5 stars prety green ball, 6 Mar 2014
this is pretty much what it looks like in the picture, a really nice green glass "crystal". I was pleased that the glass is green all the way through, it's not painted on colour. I will definitely be purchasing more of these to go in my window at this price, so pretty!

Saat Safa Perfume Oil - 6ml by Al Rehab
Saat Safa Perfume Oil - 6ml by Al Rehab
Offered by 1stopbabystore

5.0 out of 5 stars exelent perfume, 6 Mar 2014
this bottle may sound small but because it has a roller ball and the perfume is alcohol free (meaning it doesn't all evaporate away in five minutes) it lasts a good while! this is the second time I have bought this lovely scent from this seller and both times it has arrived promptly and well packaged. the box does come in the envelope flattened but if you were so inclined you could reconstruct it. the scent itself is really nice, but not being a perfume expert I can't really describe it, other than "not too flowery" and "it lasts nicely". definitely worth a try though!

RJ45 Coupler Cat 5e straight
RJ45 Coupler Cat 5e straight
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars no frills product for no frills job, 6 Mar 2014
I have no idea why these are so hard to find in shops (although I suspect it might be something to do with selling more cables). this product arrived near the start of the expected delivery bracket which was pleasing considering it's a free postage from China thing, and was put to work almost immediately. it does what it is supposed to and it doesn't affect my internet connection at all! I am so pleased to find this on amazon at this bargain price!

G3 CREE Q5 400 LUMEN FLASHLIGHT/TORCH
G3 CREE Q5 400 LUMEN FLASHLIGHT/TORCH
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars exelent value for money, 27 Oct 2013
impressive considering the price and the 1 AA battery. the range of focus is really useful, it is very bright and sturdily constructed. it has stood up to quite a lot of wear and tear in the few months I have had it. it has been in my pocket every day and came into it's own on a foggy night in Cornwall recently; outshining my cousins much more expensive torch massively! they take a few weeks to arrive but it's worth the wait.

7.5" Green Tuff Cut / Tough cut / Lister paramedic scissors
7.5" Green Tuff Cut / Tough cut / Lister paramedic scissors
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars super!, 15 Aug 2013
being curious as soon as they arived I tested them on anything I could lay my hands on from my socks to the bubblewrap envolope they came in! what an extroadinary pair of scissors! I saw how good they were and imediatley promoted them to my EDC backpack, now I am considering buying a back up pair for my home first aid kit and maybee another for my bug out bag (currently under construction). EVERYONE should have a pair of these around for emergencies!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars seems well made, 12 July 2013
I ordered this at least a week and a half ago so the postage is not fast, but I can't complain about free postage. the packaging looks like it might have come from china via belgium.

the bracelet itself seems well made, theres not realy much I can say about a bunch of parracord. it is long enough to fit around even my thick wrists.

the clasp is nice and sturdy. some people have said they struggled to get it on, I would say that closing it off my wrist first and squeezing it round to loosen it a little helped, as did the edge of a desk as a second hand.

overall I'd say this product was good value

RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for SHARP 076B0RV011
RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for SHARP 076B0RV011
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars works as expected, 9 April 2013
what can I say, it worked immediately and perfectly, no typing in codes. doesn't feel cheap and has lasted a few months already, and survived it's fair share of drops. definitely worth the price and I would say it's easier to use than the original remote from my television!

Hyperdrive - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Hyperdrive - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nick Frost

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 9 April 2013
I ordered this a while ago and forgot to write a review until now, but in that time I have watched it several times over.

because the internet in my house does not work in my room I get through A LOT of DVDs, I need something I can watch a few times without it getting to boring (I'm not talking about back to back here). I have found this series more than satisfactory! I remember watching this the fist time round on the telly and wishing it had carried on for longer. it really is one of those underrated BBC things that just didn't get put out on the right channel or at the right time!

the only thing I would say other than singing it's praises is to tell people to take into account WHEN it was made, this was pre miranda and miranda heart was not as famous, the cast may take slightly different roles from what you are expecting, but stick with it, it's worth it!

Page: 1 | 2