Profile for Welsh Dragon > Reviews

Content by Welsh Dragon

Welsh Dragon "Taff" (Belgium)

Wrangler Men's Basic Vintage Belt, Black, Large
Wrangler Men's Basic Vintage Belt, Black, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars LEATHER BELT, 28 Feb. 2013
THIS BELT IS RATHER PLAIN BUT IS A REASONABLE BELT. iT FITS OKAY AND THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE. THAT'S TO SAY IT WAS REASONABLE BUT HAVING WAITED 3 WEEKS FOR THE FIRST ORDER I CANCELLED IT. I REORDERED IT AND DID NOT NOTICE THAT THE PRICE HAD CHANGED BY APPROX 30% INCREASE. I FIND THAT IS UNBELIVEABLE TO HAVE WAITED 3 WEEKS AND INSTEAD OF GETTING A DECREASE IN PRICE AS COMPENSATION, IT COST ME A LOT MORE. NOT THE WAY TO TREAT A GOOD CUSTOMER IN MY VIEW.

Golf Trouble Shots & Quick Fix Guide: A Practical Guide for Use on the Course: Golf tips for around the course

5.0 out of 5 stars my thoughts, 11 Feb. 2012
A very useful tool to have with you even though it is now out of date (in places) This does not diiminish the value of this golfer's aid. It is well written, laid out and shower proof. The price is reasonable and the product was despatched and arrived on time. A must for beginners and low handicap players alike.

World Made of Glass
World Made of Glass
by Ann Shalaski

4.0 out of 5 stars A Notion of Poetry, 5 May 2009
This review is from: World Made of Glass (Paperback)
Ann's style is unusual and the book needs to be read twice before you get a real feeling for it. Honest, gritty and witty, it invites the reader to view her inner most thoughts about her life over the years. It is the first book of poems I have ever read and I was surprised just how much I enjoyed it. It made me think about poetry from another angle and inspired me to start writing poems about my own life. A world made of Glass would be a fragile one and Ann, based on her photograph, looks a bit fragile. However her poems show what a strong personality she must have, to help overcome the sad moments in her life. I recommend this book and I look forward to the next one.