Profile for Miss A. D. Upshaw > Reviews

Content by Miss A. D. Upshaw

Miss A. D. Upshaw (Wales UK)

Offered by AOT (VAT registered)
Price: 89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Philips HP6509 Satinelle Soft Sensitive Total Body Epilator with Shaving Attachment, 27 Aug 2012
Item is good and easy to use, I'm unable to comment on all the attachments as I have not used them yet. I don't think this item is any better than the epilator that I have had for about 5 years. My hair growth still reappears after a week and needs to be done on a regular basis. It just makes the hair less coarse and less visible, but still good item.

Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool (Comes Complete With English Instructions On How To Use, Courtesy of RazorBlades4u)
Offered by Great Mart-Dispatched From HongKong
Price: 0.83

2.0 out of 5 stars Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool, 27 Aug 2012
when I first used this item it seemed like a very good idea but since then I'm not so sure. It's not such a good item if you have any health problems with your hands as it's gets harder to twist the item to remove the hairs.

Gun For Shooting Silly String
Gun For Shooting Silly String

5.0 out of 5 stars Gun for shooting silly string, 28 July 2012
Great item, small and compact, but nothing other than you expect for the price, great item to take to a party especially with the silly string.

Silly String 83ml, Fancy Dress
Silly String 83ml, Fancy Dress
Offered by mtxtoys
Price: 2.83

5.0 out of 5 stars sily sting, 28 July 2012
Loved this item, of course you have to have the toy gun that goes with it and it was great to use at the fancy dress party we went to.

Lee Cooper Trilby Mens Black Mens
Lee Cooper Trilby Mens Black Mens

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee Cooper Trilby Hat, 28 July 2012
Nice item,size was a good fit, ideal for fancy dress, I would definitely recommend this to other people. Great item

Cauliflower Violet Queen - 25 Seeds
Cauliflower Violet Queen - 25 Seeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Cauliflower, 17 April 2012
Good item, already planted and growing can't wait to try the finished product. This item was sent very quickly and packaged well.

Cauliflower Minaret - 200 Seeds
Cauliflower Minaret - 200 Seeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Cauliflower Minaret - 200 Seeds, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Cauliflower Minaret - 200 Seeds
Good item, already planted and growing can't wait to try when fully grown. This item was sent very quickly and packaged well.

Coin Yearbook 2012 2012
Coin Yearbook 2012 2012
by John W. Mussell

4.0 out of 5 stars Coin Yearbook 2012 2012, 7 Mar 2012
I haven't been into collecting coins for long and was undecided to what book I should purchase to look up the coins I have and to look for the new ones. I picked this one because all the reviews were good. It is a very helpful book, I do find it hard to find some coins and it would be more helpful if all the coins they mention have pictures so I can check I am looking at the correct one. I would definitely buy this again.