Profile for BEBOUSTEAD > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Brain's Way of Healing: Stories of Remarkable Recoveries and Discoveries
The Brain's Way of Healing: Stories of Remarkable Recoveries and Discoveries
by Norman Doidge

4.0 out of 5 stars It would have been a great help to someone like me, 26 Mar. 2015
I found it hard to get into this book but now, almost at the end, I shall be sorry to finish it.
It would have been a great help to someone like me, a complete layman, to have had a fold out "map" of the brain to refer to and also a separate glossary. Should have compiled my own as I went along as I have had to continually go back to check what all the initials stand for. I am particularly fascinated on the music/ear section and find myself humming Art thou trouble, music shall calm thee and marvelling at how true that is. I do not think it is an easy read and it's taken me a while but well worth the effort.

Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack ***
Flexiseq 50g GEL *** 3 pack ***
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Feb. 2015
Although this did not help my shoulder pain it has done wonders for my knees

FLEXISEQ 50G GEL *** 2 PACK *****
FLEXISEQ 50G GEL *** 2 PACK *****
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
Am a regular purchaser of this item and will continue to buy while it eases my osteo arthritis pain.

Russell Hobbs 19270 Cook@Home Food Steamer
Russell Hobbs 19270 Cook@Home Food Steamer
Offered by BestBuyUk

5.0 out of 5 stars This was the nearest I could find and I'm very happy with it, 4 July 2014
This replaced a similar steamer that I'd had for at least 5 years and used several times a week. unfortunately the latest model would not permit using other than all three trays. This was the nearest I could find and I'm very happy with it. Time will tell if it's as long-lived!

Gildan 18400FL Heavy Blend Womens Open Hem Sweatpants Jogging Pants Navy M
Gildan 18400FL Heavy Blend Womens Open Hem Sweatpants Jogging Pants Navy M
Offered by Legendary Leisurewear

4.0 out of 5 stars unwanted elastic, 30 April 2014
Comfortable and wash well. I do wonder whether the elasticated waist is necessary. I found that the elastic twisted and rucked so removed it via the tie thread hole and it's now fine

Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12)
Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Contents first rate. Packaging inadequate, 30 April 2014
I would recommend these 100% for texture and flavour Made super tomato sauce. BUT the first lot arrived in a flimsy plastic bag which resulted in many dented tins and one split and leaking.

Ainsley Organics replaced the damaged tins promptly and without query, arranging free collection of damaged items so full marks there,too.

Bacheldre Watermill Organic Stoneground Plain Unbleached White Flour 1.5 kg (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Home made bread, 1 Feb. 2014
I use this in conjunction with the wholemeal flour and also the oak-smoked from the same source. This gives a substantial loaf that is also fine to toast

Bacheldre Watermill Organic Stoneground Strong 100% Wholemeal Flour 1.5 kg (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Home made bread, 1 Feb. 2014
I have been buying this for some time and the results have always been very good. Will certainly continue using regularly

Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray
Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Baking Tray

4.0 out of 5 stars pyrex cooking sheet, 26 Oct. 2013
I thought about giving 5 but have not had it long enough to have used in enough different situation to be able to judge fairly. They ARE very heavy and I have arthritic hands so that might deter some buyers.

It's a joy to have a sheet that cannot warp.

Bacheldre Watermill Organic Stoneground Self Raising Wholemeal Flour 1.5 kg (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake with a difference, 26 July 2013
Makes surprisingly light cakes and fancy breads. Was dubious at first but am converted to wholemeal cakes as well as bread

Page: 1 | 2