Profile for treefrogg-uk > Reviews

Proden PlaqueOff - A Natural Supplement to Reduce Plaque in Cats and Dogs 60g
Offered by Mr Pets
Price: 12.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 25 Mar 2013
This has to be a good idea... I suspect my old greyhound would have had to have a lot more work done on his teeth through his life if I hadn't given him this every day.

Homefront HFDH600 Peltier Compact Dehumidifier (Energy Saving Only 65 Watts)
Homefront HFDH600 Peltier Compact Dehumidifier (Energy Saving Only 65 Watts)
Offered by Direct Sales
Price: 69.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Gonna have to send this back., 25 Mar 2013
It may be that I bought the wrong product for my needs. I've got a damp wall in my pantry, which is under my stairs, and I hoped that running a small dehumidifier in there 24/7 would see to the issue, but it's collected a teaspoon's worth of water in just under a week. I don't think it's powerful enough for what I need. That said it's a neat little thing, not too noisy, easy to use, and it's happily run constantly since I got it.

Soft Return
Soft Return

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I heard about this!, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Soft Return (MP3 Download)
I've gotta thank Jonsi and Sigur Ros, who mentioned this in their online Q&A session a few weeks ago. It's unusual, different, and absolutely worth a listen. I'll be buying more stuff by this artist.

Coexist
Coexist
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Coexist (MP3 Download)
I know this is quite a popular album, but now that I've listened to it dozens of times I can see why. There's a certain mood this fits, it's soft, gentle, kind and uplifting. Have gone on to buy another album!

Princess Of China
Princess Of China

4.0 out of 5 stars Good song., 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Princess Of China (MP3 Download)
different to lots of Coldplay's other stuff, it's a catchy tune and cos I'm not usually into anything 'popular' that's big coming from me!

We Bought A Zoo (Motion Picture Soundtrack)
We Bought A Zoo (Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Whether you liked the film or not this music is great!, 25 Mar 2013
How can Jonsi not move you?! This guy has more creativity in his little finger than the rest of the world combined. Fun, wistful, unique, full of love and life... I could go on. And CHECK OUT JONSI GO, RICEBOY SLEEPS AND EVERYTHING BY SIGUR ROS if you haven't already... you won't regret it.

We Have a Map of the Piano
We Have a Map of the Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me feel like a kid again!, 25 Mar 2013
Mum have a whole load of back catalogue that I shall certainly now be checking out. Makes me feel young again! It definitely has that unique creative edge that so many artists from Iceland have. Try it, it's good fun!

Gleypa okkur
Gleypa okkur
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Gleypa okkur (MP3 Download)
If you want heavy rock this aint the thing for you! Very gentle, but gives me goosebumps! Modern classical, wistful, lovely.

Nothings
Nothings
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like something different you'll like this!, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Nothings (MP3 Download)
I am very glad I heard about this artist. It's definitely something different, but with that delightful Icelandic edge that can only be a good thing. Totally different to anything else really, nothing like Sigur Ros, although along the same lines for individual creativity. Try it, it's good fun, and nice for lots of different moods.

Late Night
Late Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and original., 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Late Night (MP3 Download)
This is great, I discovered the band through a newspaper article and I'm glad I did. I like anything that's original, and the singer has an awesome voice. Very moving.
Now that I've listened to this a dozen times it's among my favourite songs... will be buying more by this artist.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4