Profile for treefrogg-uk > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
A Long Time Listening
A Long Time Listening

5.0 out of 5 stars This band have seriously enhanced my life!, 5 April 2013
Try it, if you like bands that can really play their instruments, vocalists who can really sing, and plenty of originality you should like this. I discovered it today and have listened to it twice through already... love it!
UPDATE:
This band are absolutely amazing... there is so much heart in this album... the more I listen to it the more I love it.
I arrived here via Sigur Rós and Ólafur Arnalds, and I am so, so glad I did!

A Stutter [feat. Arnor Dan]
A Stutter [feat. Arnor Dan]

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy is brilliant!, 5 April 2013
I've already got two older OA albums, and just thought I'd try this and another track from the new album to try it out first... it's different to the others, but I love these tracks... it's a good start...
Ólafur Arnalds and Arnór Dan are such incredible creative artists, together they are awesome!!! This song and Old Skin are particularly beautiful.

Over The Pond
Over The Pond

5.0 out of 5 stars Sigur Ros, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Over The Pond (MP3 Download)
Beautiful. Jonsi's vocals are at their loveliest here. I thought I'd run out of Sigur Ros things to find... and then...

Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope

5.0 out of 5 stars Jonsi with added bounce!, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Kaleidoscope (MP3 Download)
This is my favourite track to programme into my alarm, I just love waking up with a smile on my face!

Heima [DVD] [2009]
Heima [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Sigur Ros

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful., 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Heima [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
If you're already a Sigur Ros fan you have to have this. It does give more of a context to the 'icelandic feel' of their music. It also gives you an understanding of the place music and touring and all the hype takes in the lives of the bandmembers.

Riceboy Sleeps
Riceboy Sleeps

5.0 out of 5 stars So, so, so, so good., 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Riceboy Sleeps (MP3 Download)
You have had a hard day, you come home and get into something comfy, make a warm drink and sit down in a darkened room. Play this and you will drift into a world of beauty, innocence and calm. It makes all the other stuff go away.

INNI (Blu-ray+DVD+2CD)
INNI (Blu-ray+DVD+2CD)
Dvd ~ Sigur Ros

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great!, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: INNI (Blu-ray+DVD+2CD) (Blu-ray)
This band are in my life to stay, and if you like them as much as I do you HAVE TO have this. Great band footage, awesome sound, and their own unique visuals which are awesome.

Standing At the Sky's Edge
Standing At the Sky's Edge
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Mar 2013
Lovely album - like a cross between Lou Reed, Jim Morrison and Johnny Cash, if that helps?! Puts me in a good mood with a smile on my face.

Silverline 250192 Chunky Tape 5m x 25mm
Silverline 250192 Chunky Tape 5m x 25mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price, 25 Mar 2013
It's a sturdy little thing, certainly does the job, and 6 months on it's going strong... but then again it should be! Good price though.

Comfy Dutch Clog Slippers - Yellow Farmer - UK 6-7
Comfy Dutch Clog Slippers - Yellow Farmer - UK 6-7
Offered by World of Clogs

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and unique!, 25 Mar 2013
I bought these to replace an old pair I bought as a souvenir in Amsterdam, I just love em, they are really comfy, fairly hardwearing, and they certainly brighten your day!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4