Profile for Aussie > Reviews

Content by Aussie

Aussie "Ol'Possum" (Cambridge)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ultra Brite Advanced Whitening Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, Clean Mint, 6 oz (170 g)
Offered by Deals of UK

5.0 out of 5 stars love this toothpaste, 31 Dec. 2013
I have been using this for so many years now...I cannot remember, and it is not one of the most popular, which is making it difficult to procure...but I love the strong awake feeling after using it and because it is strong I only use a tad...it lasts in my mouth a long time too...

A Life of Philip K. Dick: The Man Who Remembered the Future
A Life of Philip K. Dick: The Man Who Remembered the Future

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant explanation of a strange man, 31 Dec. 2013
I have read a couple of Tony's books and love his style of writing, he investigates the man behind the man, he writes with an ease, making his books a wealth of knowledge, much more fact than fiction, and lots of alternative theories that make you sit up and think, especially if you have had some interesting experiences in life, he makes it all normal...well written and I felt easy to read, good on ya Anthony...

Your Erroneous Zones: Escape negative thinking and take control of your life
Your Erroneous Zones: Escape negative thinking and take control of your life
by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

5.0 out of 5 stars life changing, 31 Dec. 2013
I was given this book when in my early 20's and like so many others at that age, I blamed everyone for everything that did not go my way...well I read this book and it changed me and my life, no longer did I worry about what others said about me, nor did I take their point of view to heart and get upset by perceived threats, jealousy, anger, or simply bad moods, because I understood, as long as I was true and said what I thought in a loving way, they could basically read what ever they wanted too, and it had nothing to do with me, it comes down to choices, and the moods we are in, as to how we respond to the spoken word, and we also...only listen to what we want to hear...how many times do you finish the sentence of another person, although you may be on another page, you will not hear what they say, because you have heard what you want...so, if you want to understand yourself more, and thereby others...get the book and read it...not an easy read, but a very good one...he speaks with Love x

Life After Life
Life After Life
by Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for life before life, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Life After Life (Paperback)
a great read, interesting and informative, allows you to make your own mind up about the subject...giving experiences,and situations on real people, must be time to pick it up again...any interested in Past Lives, or future lives...will find it interesting

Soulwave: A Future History of Us
Soulwave: A Future History of Us

5.0 out of 5 stars great story, 12 Jun. 2013
I loved this book, brilliant written by Tom Evans, a mix between reality and sc fi...but so much more for me, the possabilities of this becoming reality in the future...wow...I cannot wait till the entire book is written and published, for me on a par with Julian May from the Diamond Mask series...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2013 11:06 AM BST

The Zone: How to Get In It and Stay In It
The Zone: How to Get In It and Stay In It

5.0 out of 5 stars being in the Zone, 12 Jun. 2013
another great little book written by the man himself, he pack a lot of stuff into his little books, they're so easy to read, and understand, just as wonderful as Tom himself, a man full of information...and not afraid to share it...thanks Tom. for keeping me in the Zone...

GadgetpoolUK 5x Hard Plastic Case Holder Storage Box for AA / AAA Battery (Color may vary)
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars great little battery boxes, 2 Feb. 2013
we purchased a couple of these little boxes not realizing how much we would use them, as photographers, we always need recharged batteries, and we rotate the boxes with batteries, brilliant, keeps them together, and easy to carry, without getting too hot from being in the pocket loosely...

Seven Days in Mozandah
Seven Days in Mozandah
by Nigel Anthony Spence

5.0 out of 5 stars what a journey, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Seven Days in Mozandah (Paperback)
this book I read in a couple of hours, it feels like I have read it before, and I know I will read it again...and again, so many phrases/expressions I resonate with, the ''truth'' within, trusting in out Spiritual Guide, knowing our Spiritual Guide, it is not just a book about a journey, but a story too, and one that captivates and sends you on a journey to another place...strangely...a place we all know...thankyou Nigel Spence for the book and the journey...x

This We Know
This We Know

5.0 out of 5 stars I Know This....the book is brilliant, 9 Oct. 2012
This review is from: This We Know (Kindle Edition)
I am in Awe, just Awe...and without words to describe the book I have just read in the last 1/2 hour...from start to finish, Tom Evans you are amazing...
This We Know...is fab, easy to read and understand, written in terminology that everyone can experience with their own way of perceiving...there is so much of what you mention in the book that I also ''Know'' and I love it...thanks...x

An Engineer's Guide to the Spirit World: My Journey from Skeptic to Psychic Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to read, 12 Aug. 2012
This book has been written in a very easy to read fashion, for a person wanting to know more about Mediums and their connections it is a great teaching tool, John has had a remarkable life and writes about his life with sincerity, modesty and compassion for fellow man. Thankyou John for sharing your journey so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3