Profile for N. Booth > Reviews

Once Upon A Time
Once Upon A Time
Price: 7.09

5.0 out of 5 stars remastered master of an album, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Once Upon A Time (Audio CD)
This was my first foray into the Minds, I recall listening to Mick Macneil's keyboards and thinking what a great sound the group had created, total and pure synergy. With Giblin's base seeming to add a drive to their songs there are no duffers here, just 8 very very good songs.

I recently re-acquired the album having originally had it on cassette but then lost it. just played alive and kicking to my 7 year old daughter in the car and nearly 30 years on it doesn't sound dated. A bit like crowded house's Woodface, the band's zenith- they may have recorded better single tracks but there is no better album in my opinion, losing Macneil clearly deflated them and their sound and they went rapidly downhill after that, a real shame.

Kitten Club (My Friendship Files)
Kitten Club (My Friendship Files)
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitten Club, 4 April 2011
This is a great book. My 4 year old daughter abolutely loves it. The lock makes it extra special as she can lock away all her secrets!!

Guess Who? Game
Guess Who? Game
Offered by a1 Toys
Price: 12.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 16 May 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guess Who? Game (Toy)
This is a very cheap product, and is not how I remember Guess Who when I was a child. The face cards keep falling out of the holders so you have to put them all back in again each time you want to play. Very poor quality. I would not receommend it at all.