Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for HanT > Reviews

Content by HanT

HanT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Outlander Season 1
Outlander Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't sure what I would make of this series ..., 2 April 2015
I wasn't sure what I would make of this series & I feared it wouldn't do the books justice. Oh how wrong was I?! Keeps to the story within the books & I couldn't turn it off.

Fresh Doubt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thrillers Book 2)
Fresh Doubt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thrillers Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Dec. 2014
good read

Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed

3.0 out of 5 stars :), 15 Oct. 2013
Its an ok book, but the hype around it makes it sound like its more than than it is. A good escape style book and yes we would all love our own mr grey but over hyped for me!

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker

Fifty Shades of Grey: Movie Tie-in
Fifty Shades of Grey: Movie Tie-in

Presumed Guilty until proven innocent
Presumed Guilty until proven innocent

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 15 Oct. 2013
A well written and enjoyable read, which I would recommend to anyone. Sometimes you are surprised when you try books you wouldn't normally read.

EYE OF THE WITCH: Book 2 (Detective Marcella Witch's Series)
EYE OF THE WITCH: Book 2 (Detective Marcella Witch's Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 15 Oct. 2013
A fantastic read and i got more than i was expecting from this book. An enjoyable read which has a great twist at the end

Spitting Devil (Jonathan Stride)
Spitting Devil (Jonathan Stride)

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 15 Oct. 2013
An enjoyable read once i would recommend. Not what i was expecting from the book but much more. Worth a read

Dracula
Dracula

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Dracula (Kindle Edition)
We have all seen the many movies but we should all read the book. A must for any dracula fans out there, read the original

Jack & the Beanstalk (Illustrated children's stories from The Story Mouse Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 15 Oct. 2013
a great book which i downloaded for my son. Nice to read and the pictures came through well on the kindle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11