Profile for Luv to Scrap > Reviews

Content by Luv to Scrap

Luv to Scrap

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Data Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod 1 Meter (White)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Data Cable, 6 Aug 2014
Thank you for your excellent service. I purchased the JETech apple certified USB Sync and Charging Data Cable for both myself and also a gift for my son and we are both highly delighted with its performance. We both use the cable with our iPad 2 and the extra length is ideal when situated a distance away from an electrical point. Highly recommend.

Hornby R3025 LNER J94 Class 8009 00 Gauge Steam Locomotive
Hornby R3025 LNER J94 Class 8009 00 Gauge Steam Locomotive

2.0 out of 5 stars A nice looking shunter, 22 April 2014
Runs around the circuits of my railway system well, however, I bought this to do the shunting of my five coach trains, and regret it is not as smooth running as I would have wished for. Nice looking engine but does not do what it says on the tin. Disappointed with my purchase.

During This Time
During This Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Star Show, 22 April 2014
This review is from: During This Time (Audio CD)
Timeless music that swings. All participants play to a high standard and what a bonus to have the dvd included. A pity the bonus track is audio only. Fantastic purchase.

For Collectors Vol.3
For Collectors Vol.3

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazz fan, 21 April 2014
This review is from: For Collectors Vol.3 (Audio CD)
My husband has been listening to big band jazz since the 1950's and he was so pleased when I purchased for him, Stan Kenton's For Collectors Volume One from a local charity shop. As the cd contained rare and unissued material, my husband was determined to purchase volumes 2 and 3. He was absolutely delighted with his new found purchases.

For Collectors Vol.2
For Collectors Vol.2

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazz fan, 21 April 2014
This review is from: For Collectors Vol.2 (Audio CD)
My husband has been a jazz fanatic since the 1950's and just loved Stan Kenton For Collectors Volume One, which I had found in a local charity shop, that he was determined to try and purchase Volumes 2 and 3. The discs contained rare and unreleased material and he was delighted with all of his purchase.

Boulle's Jewels: The Business of Life
Boulle's Jewels: The Business of Life
by Francis Boulle

4.0 out of 5 stars The Business of Life, 20 Mar 2014
This book was bought for my grandson as a Christmas present who has recently told me how much he has enjoyed reading the book. He has been working an apprentiship and was advised to read the book by his manager. A present that went down well!

Epson Polar Bear 26XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge - Black
Epson Polar Bear 26XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Ink, 20 Mar 2014
Always use Epson ink cartridges for my Epson printer and have never been disappointed with the results of my photographs. Always been advised to use original Epson products for good results instead of compatible, so therefore cannot comment on the quality of the compatible cartridges.

Hornby R8579 Skaledale 00 Gauge Pillar Box
Hornby R8579 Skaledale 00 Gauge Pillar Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Model railway mania, 7 Mar 2014
My husband is presently setting up a model railway and is constantly searching for 1940/1950 era items. The post box was a hit.

Oh My Oh My Oh DINOSAURS!
Oh My Oh My Oh DINOSAURS!

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves dinosaurs, 7 Mar 2014
My grandson loves this book as he absolutely loves dinosaurs. This is a book which is read over and over again at bedtime.

70s Groove
70s Groove

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: 70s Groove (Audio CD)
Cannot comment on the contents as this was a bought as a Christmas gift. But the buying experience was excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5