Profile for Animagus > Reviews

Content by Animagus

Animagus

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Xcellent Global 12 LED Plant Grow Light Bulb -12W E27(3 Blue LED & 9 Red LED) Hydroponic Lamp for Indoor Flower Plants Growth Vegetable Greenhouse 85-265V LD051
Offered by EU Xcellent Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 8 April 2016
Bought this lamp to help my little vegetable seedlings get a better start to life and avoid the dreaded 'leggy seedling' syndrome. This light in a normal Kingston desk lamp has 100% changed my seedlings for the better. They now grow stockier and sturdier, they look so much healthier, and with the light source directly above them are no longer leaning precariously to one side. I bought an E27 fitting lamp and therefore needed no attachments to insert the bulb; the bulb sticks out a bit but works fine.
WAY better then expensive propagator kits and less than quarter of the price. I now have two such lamp setups and would buy another without hesitation.

Pestbye Battery Operated Cat Repeller V2 - Easy To Use Ultrasonic Cat Scarer with HyperResonance Frequency
Offered by Primrose

3.0 out of 5 stars It definitely squeaks, 8 April 2016
I have recently purchased this item and as it has only been in the garden for two days cannot comment on its ability to deter cats. (The cats are still defecating in the garden but it says to allow at least a week before you notice a difference.)

As someone who received this product neither at a discount price nor for free I would like to give you my unbiased opinion on the noise.
It is both audible and irritating. A high pitch squeak which emits every time you approach the scarer. I just hope it annoys the cats. Thankfully the device has an on-off switch, so whenever I'm in the garden for long periods I just switch it off.
I hope this helps clear up the issue!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It sparkles! ... Say no more., 12 Mar. 2012
So I may have a little obsession with leopard print...
I was quite dubious though considering the price as to how good the quality of the belt would be; well rest assured, I havn't lost a single stud or stitch yet!
The belt is quite heavy, so if you're looking for something to just adorn a pair of loose jeans you may want to think again, but for actually holding them up it does the job :)
Was rather excited when I discovered on recieving the belt that it was actually quite fluffy and SPARKLED!...
Well worth the price, great quality and looks fab :D

Humanoid-German Language
Humanoid-German Language

5.0 out of 5 stars Differant and definatly progressing., 12 Mar. 2012
Having once been your average Tokio Hotel fan girl I may be a little biased; however I was still rather apprehensive about purchasing this album due to what at first seems like quite a drastic departure from Schrei So Laut Du Kanst and Zimmer 483. I needn't have worried. Yes, this album IS very differant on the face of it to previous Tokio Hotel albums, but I regard that to be the band progressing and maturing which any good band will. Yes all the boys do look very differant, but we're talking about the music here, not who's hot and who used to be! As far as the music is concerned it's great sound quality, a list of really great songs ranging from the soft "Lass uns Laufen" to the slightly more rocky "Humanoid". Bills voice shows no trace of the problems he had with it a few years ago and is sounding fantastic!
For me, when it comes to Tokio Hotel, the only way to listen to their music is in German, and the guys have not dissappointed; a very good record from a band that has done really really well for itself.
(ps: I don't understand why TH fans are suddenly calling themselves 'Aliens' though? Seems a bit like everyone's jumping on the band wagon Lady Gaga began to name their fans....)

Nightmare
Nightmare

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 5 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Nightmare (Audio CD)
Beautiful, haunting, captivating.

No song on this album is a bad song. On first listening to it what struck me most was the sheer pain in Shadows' voice, the feeling Syn and Zacky put into the sound of the guitar. It's a heady mix of amazing songs.
But I warn you: It will make you cry.

Buy it. You won't be sorry.

Letters from Father Christmas
Letters from Father Christmas

4.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 5 Aug. 2011
A collection of charming tales by Tolkien as written by father christmas to his children.
Absoloutly beautiful, I'll be purchasing a copy for my niece shortly!

Live In The Lbc & Diamonds In The Rough [Cd + Dvd]
Live In The Lbc & Diamonds In The Rough [Cd + Dvd]

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME!, 5 Aug. 2011
This has got to be a recording of the best live performance of all time!

I personally quite like the diamonds cd also, though the quality is not up to scratch with their other records it's still worth a listen.

But back to my previous point.... If you want to watch true art on a fantastical level there's no denying that you HAVE to watch this dvd!

Buy it. Love it!

Mr Bliss
Mr Bliss

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 5 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Mr Bliss (Hardcover)
A beautifully presented book that keeps my little brother occupied (Though he's not allowed near it with grubby hands!) Increadibly charming and a light read.

Bilbo's Last Song
Bilbo's Last Song

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 5 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Bilbo's Last Song (Hardcover)
I'm a massive Tolkien fan, so for me this is a little gem... If you're not a huge fan of Tolkien's works you're probably better off finding the poem on the internet.

Sounding The Seventh Trumpet
Sounding The Seventh Trumpet

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Aug. 2011
Just mind blowingly amazing!

The sounds not as clean as in their later recordings and when you listen to their later stuff you can hear how they have matured as musicians but all that in perspective this is a great little album that certainly deserves a listen!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3