Profile for Ms Liz H > Reviews

Art Womens Lille Perf Ballet Flats 25 Mokka 6 UK, 39 EU
Art Womens Lille Perf Ballet Flats 25 Mokka 6 UK, 39 EU
Price: 46.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little shoes but a bit too big, 17 Jun 2014
My daughter, who is a size 40, claimed these shoes and found them wonderfully comfortable. They did feel a bit too wide for me and I felt I would have been walking out of them after a few wears.

Birkenstock Women's Gizeh 812 UK221 Toffee Slides Sandal 6 UK 39 EU
Birkenstock Women's Gizeh 812 UK221 Toffee Slides Sandal 6 UK 39 EU
Price: 45.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy!, 30 May 2014
Bought these for myself as a recent convert to the wonders of Birkenstock but nearly returned them as I wasn't sure about the colour, a golden brown shade. However, my daughter turns up, says " Are you really returning these, they are lovely!" So....one very happy girl who loves them and looks the business in them. A great price too and quick delivery! As always, a fantastic service through Amazon.

Sofia The First - The Floating Palace [DVD]
Sofia The First - The Floating Palace [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie Mitchell
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess Sophia does it again!, 15 May 2014
Granddaughters love these stories. They are almost 4 and Sophia never fails to delight! We'll be looking out for the next DVD release.

Ladies Infinity Luxury Biker Style Leather Jacket Size Ladies Size 10 (m)
Ladies Infinity Luxury Biker Style Leather Jacket Size Ladies Size 10 (m)
Offered by Fashion Brands Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality jacket!, 15 May 2014
Jacket fits perfectly and looks good. Excellent supplier, have bought a jacket from them before. My only concern is how the tan leather will cope with rain but I love it too much so will deal with that when it happens.

Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess [DVD]
Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie Mitchell
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD success, 15 May 2014
Granddaughter loved this so much she took it to bed with her to cuddle! Great success with both my 3 year old granddaughters.

Gabor Womens Eagle N Fashion Sandals 83.705.16 Dark Blue 6 UK, 39 EU
Gabor Womens Eagle N Fashion Sandals 83.705.16 Dark Blue 6 UK, 39 EU
Offered by SHOETIQUE
Price: 54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sandals and slippers, 15 May 2014
I wear these all year round as slippers and they are "bliss"! After falling downstairs because of a slippery soled pair of mules, I will only wear Gabor ones now with their rubber soles. Worth every penny however you wear them!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY Leather jacket, 23 Jan 2014
Beautiful jacket and a perfect fit. I ordered the size 10 M and it felt like my jacket as soon as I put it on; I am a size 10 in most retailers. The price was incredible for a jacket of this quality and the image doesn't do it justice. The jacket has panelled shapeing and stitching detail to the seams. Really love the jacket and would have ordered another if they came in other colours. Delivery was super quick too as it arrived the morning after I received the e-mail to say it had been dispatched. Couldn't be more pleased!!

Barbie Train and Ride Horse and Doll
Barbie Train and Ride Horse and Doll
Offered by Essentials And Beyond
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Barbie success, 9 Dec 2013
Bought for my 6 year old granddaughter as she is pony mad and loved the DVD Barbie and her Sisters in a Pony Tale. This will be a favourite for many years and Barbie can sit on her horse unlike other pony and rider sets I have looked at.

Disney Princess and Horses (104 Pieces)
Disney Princess and Horses (104 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good challenge for my just turned 6 granddaughter, 9 Dec 2013
My granddaughters love jigsaws puzzles and this one was a good progression from the 50 piece puzzles. It had it all.......Disney Princesses and Ponies!

Barbie A Pony Tale: Sisters' Deluxe Stable
Barbie A Pony Tale: Sisters' Deluxe Stable
Price: 10.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for pony mad little girls, 9 Dec 2013
My 3 little granddaughters loved this as they are pony mad and the DVD Barbie and her sisters in a Pony Tale was a great success. They enjoy acting out their own "pony tales" with the Barbie and pony dolls. I have added to their colletion this xms with the Chelsea and Skipper doll and pony sets.