Profile for stargett > Reviews

Top Trumps Simpsons Sports Day Card Game
Top Trumps Simpsons Sports Day Card Game
Offered by FREEPOST TOYS

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many average cards, 7 Jan 2013
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my six year old daughter and as expected she loves playing it. It also seems to be helping with her counting which can only be a good thing. My only problem is that as an adult it is quite obvious that the scores on the cards are all very similar and as such games take forever because so many cards have no category they excel in. Maybe that's just me, after all she has fun and that's all that matters.

Ravensburger Hello Kitty - Ballerina Puzzleball Jigsaw  (270 Pieces)
Ravensburger Hello Kitty - Ballerina Puzzleball Jigsaw  (270 Pieces)
Offered by STRAIGHT2YOU

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter is happy and therefore so am I, 7 Jan 2013
I bought this for my ten year old daughter and she and I had great fun putting it together. When we first unboxed it, the sheer volume of pieces can be off putting but with a simple numbered system to help it didn't actually take that long. She has since attempted the puzzle on her own and whilst it has taken her longer, it is by know means too easy or too hard. Whilst it probably has the same replay value as any puzzle, it being a ball means she can keep it on display in her room until she decides to try it again. Recommended.

Shizalta(TM) Laptop Charger for HP G50 G56 G60 G61 G62 G70 PAVILION DV4 DV5 DV6 DV7 AC ADAPTER CHARGER
Offered by ShizaltaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 7 Jan 2013
When my laptop charger broke i was dreading having to buy a new one at the crazy prices charged if you go straight to the manufacturer, so was pleased to find this on amazon at such a reasonable price. I tend to be dubious when something is described as genuine, but am happy to confirm that it is. From past experience the laptop will flash up a message if the charger is not correct and I have had no such message with this. Hopefully it will last longer than the original but if not at least I know where to get one at a good price.

Philips QC5130 Hair Clipper With Adjustable Comb
Philips QC5130 Hair Clipper With Adjustable Comb
Offered by Care Beauty Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Truely terrible, 13 Aug 2012
I really wish i hadn't bought these, they are by far the worst product I've ever bought. The problem is the extremely flimsy guide comb which just bends whenever any pressure is applied. So when i used them for the first time to cut my hair all over to a grade 1, the comb bends and the clippers cut huge gashes out of my hair. My only option was to then cut a grade zero all over to fix what these terrible clippers did. Buy at your peril!!!

Bush BTU320DTR Freeview Recorder Genuine Remote Control FREE UK SHIPPING
Bush BTU320DTR Freeview Recorder Genuine Remote Control FREE UK SHIPPING

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Replacement, 28 Mar 2012
Ordered this as the buttons on my current remote had become unresponsive and required very heavy presses to work. This is a perfect replacement and arrived quickly. Though no instructions or tv codes so ensure you still have the originals. Would use again