Profile for Ms. R. P. Wilson > Reviews

Content by Ms. R. P. Wilson

Ms. R. P. Wilson "kieranatemum" (uk)

SBC Concealer Compact Green
SBC Concealer Compact Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Conceals nothing, 15 May 2014
Was hoping for something to help with my facial redness was looking forward to receiving this product.well I was thoroughly disappointed with it nothing was covered redness still there and my face had a tinge of green.

Turbo [DVD]
Turbo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds

5.0 out of 5 stars Must see for kids and adults, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)
Great film with a catchy theme tune kids love it keeps them quiet for a little while lol.just imagine a super fast racing car in the shape of a snail.

2015 memo calendar with shopping list pad
2015 memo calendar with shopping list pad
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 15 May 2014
This calendar is just what I needed and it looks great in my kitchen,boppers in calendar are just about big enough pair me to fit in reminders for myself.will buy another one of these next year.

Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara Black
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great :(, 15 May 2014
Just purchased this mascara as I have sensitive eyes and needed something which would be gentle enough to use everyday.well I didn't even manage 1 hour never mind everyday on applying it my lashes went all dry and clumpy obviously this mascara was very old.then not long after that my eyes started to water and wouldn't stop I immediately washed my eyes but they stayed watery all day x

Armageddon [DVD]
Armageddon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars leavin on jet plane ....., 1 July 2013
This review is from: Armageddon [DVD] (DVD)
Im on a mission at the moment to buy all my classic fav films and this was one of the first I bought have watched it a million times and could watch it a million more.
the all star cast is just amazing Bruce willis liv tyler and Ben Affleck what more can I say... well not alot or i'd spoil the plot lol a must see film.

Nintendo Pokemon Ash Ketchum Cap Embroidered Hat One Size-C
Nintendo Pokemon Ash Ketchum Cap Embroidered Hat One Size-C
Offered by Color&Fun Global

5.0 out of 5 stars gotta catch em all !!, 1 July 2013
My son had another similar hat which he had worn to death so we purchased him this one.
A very well made hat cleans very easily my son loves his hat and never takes it off hardly
even to school .

Woodluv Lrg Brown Wicker Storage Basket Trunk Chest Hamper Lidded W/ White Lining
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars shoe cupboard, 1 July 2013
I bought this item as soon as I saw it thought yeah that will fit all our shoes in nicely.
We live in a small house with not alot of space and shoes tend to end up everywhere, so this box
has come in very handy and it looks nice against my dark wood furniture in lounge. a very striking box
to look at considering buying another one for my bedroom.

Marvel's Avengers: Battle For Earth (Xbox 360)
Marvel's Avengers: Battle For Earth (Xbox 360)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars great game !!, 11 Jan. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this on behalf of my son with his xmas money. He thinks it is money well spent he has played it non stop since he got it. Its the first game he has played on kinect and he figured it out straight away even better his younger brother can play alongside him well worth investing in.

Snore!
Snore!
by Michael Rosen

5.0 out of 5 stars snore the dog "humph ", 3 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Snore! (Paperback)
what an excellent book my 2 boys 5 and 2 love it so much never tire of it especially the snoring noises etc i must admit i love the book also it is a joy to read and a good book to add to any familys collection