Profile for wolfgirl > Reviews

Optrex Eye Revive Dew Brightening Drops 10 ml
Optrex Eye Revive Dew Brightening Drops 10 ml
Offered by Your247Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars Tired sore eyes, 29 Feb. 2016
Use this all the time for tired sore blood shot eyes and it works a treat couldnt be without these in a morning

Dreamies Cat Treats with Chicken, 60 g - Pack of 8
Dreamies Cat Treats with Chicken, 60 g - Pack of 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 26 Feb. 2016
Cat loves these eats plenty. Great price

Catit Tiger Design Patterned Scratching Board with Catnip, Lounge
Catit Tiger Design Patterned Scratching Board with Catnip, Lounge

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too baf, 26 Feb. 2016
My cat isnt to fussed by this even with a lot of the catnip provided. Bought a spray catnip now she will use the board for a short time to scratch with the spray to encourage her :)

Soap And Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Lotion Hydrating Hand Cream Pump 250ml
Soap And Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Lotion Hydrating Hand Cream Pump 250ml
Offered by Solretail LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2016
Beautiful smell none greasy. Love this product. Great price

Beauty and the Beast by Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams Canvas Multiple Sizes Available
Offered by Van Eyck EU Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Jan. 2016
Amazing. Decent price. Extremely fast delivery wasn't expecting this until the end of January, recieved 31st Dec! Well packaged and just a beautiful canvas for any Disney lover. Very happy
Comment Comment | Permalink

Marvel Avengers 140 x 70 cm "Comic Strip" Beach and Bath Towel
Marvel Avengers 140 x 70 cm "Comic Strip" Beach and Bath Towel
Offered by Productos Licenciados

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 1 Jan. 2016
Bought as a gift for somebody who loves marvel. Lovely towel

Ferrero Rocher, 300g (Pack of 3)
Ferrero Rocher, 300g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 1 Jan. 2016
Brilliant price, quick delivery and you get 3 packs!

The Big Bad Wolf Romance Compilation (Bundle: Books 1-4)
The Big Bad Wolf Romance Compilation (Bundle: Books 1-4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 27 Dec. 2015
Amazing series. You get absolutely addicted to the characters. These are the only books I had read by this author but now I seem to be addicted to this author and her books. Read this series you will not regret it. I think I have re-read this series about 4 times now!

Ted Baker Pepe Pave Crystal Small Bow Earring
Ted Baker Pepe Pave Crystal Small Bow Earring

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 16 Jun. 2015
Bought as a gift, really nice pair of earrings at a good price

Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength for Darker Hair Colours
Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength for Darker Hair Colours
Offered by At Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Don't hesitate, 18 May 2015
I was a bit sceptical of this product from reading reviews. I have had my hair red for 3 years (continuously dying it red every 6 weeks) before that I had bleach.
My natural colour is blonde.
I knew you had to read the instructions carefully, so I washed my hair first with normal shampoo then once again with voisine shampoo ( well known to strip colour ) and did not condition my hair as it didn't say condition it. I then dryed my hair and made sure I used zero products. Read the instructions carefully. On went the smelly stuff :) but I have smelt far worse, made sure my hair was completely covered, I used 2 boxes as my hair is long and it was more then enough. Then I wrapped my hair with cling film and sat near a radiator to keep my hair warm. After about half an hour I could see my blonde breaking through but was still sceptical. 1 hour had passed now you could not see any red at all, read the instructions carefully again timing really does make a difference, I then rinsed as instructed and applied everything I needed to. Yes it still smells 😹 I used a deep conditioner on my hair for about 5 minutes because my hair felt foul. Also smelt foul. After going through all this and feeling like I had no hair left, I dryed my hair to be amazed at how blonde my hair actually was (yes there was ginger bits) but I was so happy with the outcome I was bright red for years and after an hour it was gone, my hair actually felt amazing after being conditioned and strong. The next day the smell was gone. I would buy this product again and again. For the price and the outcome what have you got to loose.
Comment Comment | Permalink