Profile for Pamela Whittaker > Reviews

Content by Pamela Whittaker

Pamela Whittaker

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SODIAL(R) 5x Universal Small Clamp Bluetooth Ear Hook Loop Clip Replacement Clear
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
These ear hooks seem very sturdy. Pleased with product.

PMS 23-Cup Cake Stand
PMS 23-Cup Cake Stand
Offered by Gizmofones

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put together, 19 Aug. 2014
My cupcake stand is fabulous. It arrived promptly in time for my teaparty. It was easy to put together and very sturdy. It packs away again easily in its box.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice read, 18 July 2014
I read the book rather than go to see the film. It was a nice read with one or two little twists throughout which held your interest throughout the book.

Coming Up Trumps: A Memoir
Coming Up Trumps: A Memoir

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and humerous, 18 July 2014
I had seen Jean Trumpington on the tv and realised she had had a very long and interesting life. It is written as though she is chatting to you and is entertaining and humerous. I really enjoyed it.

Carpenters Gold
Carpenters Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love Karen Carpenter's voice., 11 May 2014
This review is from: Carpenters Gold (MP3 Download)
I have had Carpenter's collections before so this was to update my music. This is all very easy listening music.

Maggie May
Maggie May

5.0 out of 5 stars The characters draw you in., 11 May 2014
This review is from: Maggie May (Kindle Edition)
From the very beginning, the characters draw you in. You want to know all about them. I could not put this book down, I just love everything that Lyn Andrews writes.

Lemon Tree (Album Edit)
Lemon Tree (Album Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars So catchy., 22 Mar. 2014
I go to a Keep Fit class and the teacher always finishes with this song and we do a bit of line dancing. It is so catchy, I love the song and went straight home and downloaded it.

His Brother's Wife
His Brother's Wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gripping storyline, 13 Mar. 2014
Val Wood never disappoints. From the very start she gets you interested in the characters. Could not put this down.

Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")
Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy song makes you feel happy, 13 Mar. 2014
Love this song. We sing it at choir so I love to sing along at home. Impossible to be miserable while listening or singing to it.

Philomena: The true story of a mother and the son she had to give away (film tie-in edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite heavy going., 22 Feb. 2014
I did not see the film so thought I would read the book. I expected to read more about Philomena's life. But I suppose Michael Hess' life was more interesting. I did find the politics a bit heavy going.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3