Profile for S. L. Hart > Reviews

Content by S. L. Hart

S. L. Hart "Shaz71" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Airplanes [Feat. Hayley Williams Of Paramore] (Explicit)
Airplanes [Feat. Hayley Williams Of Paramore] (Explicit)

5.0 out of 5 stars MP3, 11 Aug 2010
A tune I've loved since I first heard it, having it on MP3 just means I don't have a hard copy but I can upload this to my phone & listen to it in the car without worrying someone's going to break into my car & nick my cds! The whole process was painless & fairly easy to get thro.

England (St George) Car Flag x 2 [Misc.]
England (St George) Car Flag x 2 [Misc.]
Offered by ceskw
Price: 0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wash out!, 11 Aug 2010
I wished I hadn't bothered with the whole World Cup thing! I bought the flags & found them to be good quality, altho I didn't get around to putting them on my car!! I still have them as they came, but now in a cupboard!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2014 12:46 PM BST

Daybreakers [DVD]
Daybreakers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Willem Dafoe
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 2.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Daybreakers...?, 11 Aug 2010
This review is from: Daybreakers [DVD] (DVD)
It's definitely not all it's cracked up 2b! Tries 2b like Resident Evil but as vampires...I heard it was a gr8 film but as a Vampire movie lover, this doesn't cut it.

Saw VI [DVD]
Saw VI [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tobin Bell
Price: 7.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw 6, 1 April 2010
This review is from: Saw VI [DVD] (DVD)
OMG!!! The gory stuff started straight after pressing play! I can and do watch all the first 5 of Saw series but this, no 6, had me almost at the loo being sick - well, hiding behind a cushion! Talk about torture! Brilliant, I would say the best yet but I'd be lying, I love all 6 and really could not choose a specific one. I pre-ordered this DVD, it arrived 3 or 4 days before I was expecting it to so surprises all round. If you love the Saw movies, you'll definitely love this one!

Underworld 1-3 Box Set [Blu-ray]
Underworld 1-3 Box Set [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kate Beckinsale
Offered by FLASH
Price: 13.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Underworld Trilogy Blu-Ray Box-set, 1 April 2010
We watched this trilogy as soon as we received it, brilliant. From placing the order through to actual delivery took no time at all. Very happy with this purchase.

R&B Yearbook 2009
R&B Yearbook 2009
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 4.27

4.0 out of 5 stars R&B Yearbook, 22 Dec 2009
This review is from: R&B Yearbook 2009 (Audio CD)
I bought this hoping not to have the same songs multiple times on other R&B compilations, why is it that one cd is usually better than the other? This is pretty much the case with a lot of compilation albums. I mostly listen to this in the car but end up forwarding a few tracks, other than that, pretty good.

Conker: Live & Reloaded (Xbox)
Conker: Live & Reloaded (Xbox)

4.0 out of 5 stars Conker, 19 Sep 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for a friend that had owned a copy in the past, he's really pleased with it and that's all that matters! I believe the game is based on a squirrel character named Conker, bit of a gangsta as far as I could make out! NOT for children!!

100 R&B Classics: Original Anthems
100 R&B Classics: Original Anthems
Price: 12.54

5.0 out of 5 stars R&B Classics, 19 Sep 2009
This a gr8 addition to my collection, the only 'problem' is that you'll have to type in all the track titles & artists, since all of the tracks are from other albums Windows Media Player for whatever reason, will not up-date this compilation album. Other than that, it's well worth buying!

Essential Reggae
Essential Reggae
Price: 23.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!, 28 July 2009
This review is from: Essential Reggae (Audio CD)
Recommend this CD to any1 & every1, I love it so much I have it playing when I'm using my laptop, which is quite a lot of the time. It's really varied in types of reggae, i.e. Dawn Penn, 'You don't love me (no no no), to Byron Lee & the Dragonaires, 'Cherry oh Baby'. Well worth the money. This CD is also great to do the housework to!

Saw V [DVD]
Saw V [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tobin Bell
Price: 6.77

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite films EVER!, 27 May 2009
This review is from: Saw V [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this dvd to go with the previous 4 Saw films, some kind of addiction methinx!? I LOVE these films and now have them all, cannot wait for the next one but hopefully it'll be in the same league as the others. I can watch these films over and over and see things I'd not seen whilst watching the previous times, all great as far as I'm concerned. A little worried that some of the torture methods might get repeated but I guess I wont know til the next one.... Brilliant!

Page: 1 | 2