Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mark1984 > Reviews

Content by Mark1984

Eufab Compact Air Conditioning Unit
Eufab Compact Air Conditioning Unit
Offered by eGadgetland

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Little Machine, 25 April 2013
I should start by saying that i bought this for my home and when i first saw the package it came in i thought to myself, OMG i can't believe i just spent money on this little thing. I was proved wrong.

1st: Size. It really is very small, so it will do no good in a large room but in a small office or box room it works very well.

2nd: Cooling. On setting 1 it took about 15mins to drop from 23 degrees to 21 and about 40mins to get the room down to 19 and the temp kept dropping to a nice and cool 11 degrees but it all depends on the temp of the water you put into it.

3rd: Noise. If your experience with ordinary fans and coolers is like me, its not the noise of the fan working that causes the most noise, but the vibrations causing the rattling and banging. None of that with this, you can hear the blow of the air and thats about it. Easily ignorable to the point that you can doze off with little difficulty with it on.

4th: Difficulty of Use. Simple really take top off, remove water tank, fill with cold water, replace tank, but lid back on and switch on. Although it should be mentioned on first setup that the power lead comes with a american style two prong plug and the adaptor to make it into a three prong british standard can be a bit tricky, you will need a small screwdriver to attach it properly , but once its done its done.

Like i wrote at the top i didn't buy this for a car but for a room, but i would imagine it would work equally well in a car and would be a good buy for a caravan.

Doomsday Collection [Blu-ray] [1996]
Doomsday Collection [Blu-ray] [1996]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Connelly
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Good, 18 Dec. 2011
This is a very good collection of sci fi films that look amazing in HD, the only small problem I have with it is that Independence Day is the theatrical verson and not the uncut. While I probably would not have changed my mind about purchasing the collection I felt a little disappointed that it was not stated.

This is the only reason that I couldn't give my review five stars as I may end up getting a future release of Independence Day uncut.

But please don't let this single problem put you off buying this collection the films do look very very good in HD and I am recomending the purchase of it to all who read this review.

I hope people find this review helpful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2012 11:21 PM BST