Profile for Mrs. X. Li > Reviews

Content by Mrs. X. Li

Mrs. X. Li "Jamie" (Stockport, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
123 Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (First Sticker Books)
123 Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (First Sticker Books)
by Sam Taplin

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 15 Oct. 2011
My daughter loved this book. She had hours of fun out of it. But I don't think you can really re-use those stickers. They are good quality, but they are just stickers, when you take them off, they are not as sticky as a virgin one any more.

Babyway Travel Potty
Babyway Travel Potty
Offered by Shamz

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 14 Oct. 2011
My daughter is 2 and half and she had potty training easily and quickly. However, it is still a bit scary for her to use the adult loo. So we got this travel potty for her. It is just 2 rings put together. The child can sit on it. You must use a bag to hold the liquid. It is small enough to put in the changing bag, and it is easy to put together. So it is very handy and useful. However, I found the potty liners are very over-priced. 10 liners cost a few pounds, and they are just 10 plastic bags with piece of foams in it. The foam doesn't stick to the bag, doesn't absorb all the liquid either. You can just use your own bag and put some tissue in it, might work better than these liners. Anyway, good travel potty, but be careful with the bags, only buy one bag and see what they are like yourself if you are really curious.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2012 10:25 PM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very over priced, 14 Oct. 2011
They are just plastic bags with a piece foam in it. The foam is not even sticked to the bag. If you buy your own bag and put some tissue in it, might work better than this. I read other people's review and paid about 10 poun ds for 30 plastic bags. Well, easy to use as they are ready, I only need to put them in my changing bag. But as plastic bags they are really over priced.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2011 3:38 PM GMT

The Very Dizzy Dinosaur (Peek-a-boo Pop-ups)
The Very Dizzy Dinosaur (Peek-a-boo Pop-ups)
by Jack Tickle

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old loves it, 11 May 2011
My daughter loves this book. With a dynosaur jumps out every page, it is just so much fun to look at them. My daughter always opens the book and look at the dynosaur herself, makes the roar noise and tries to put her fingers in the dynosaur's mouth. Lovely book, worth having one.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Book 1)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Book 1)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me laugh a lot, 11 May 2011
It is easy to read, thought it should be more for a teenager? Probably I still have a taste of teenager, anyway, I enjoyed it and thinking of buying another one of the series already.

LEGO DUPLO 5595 Airport
LEGO DUPLO 5595 Airport

5.0 out of 5 stars cool toy, 20 April 2011
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5595 Airport (Toy)
Bought it for my daughter's 2nd birthday. She is having a lot of fun with these blocks. She put them on the table and spent hours playing with them which never happened before. I really love the fact that she focus on something.

It might be a bit too early for her as it should be for a 3+ but it certainly didn't stop her having fun. In other review someone mentioned the airplane is too big. I have to say it is big because you need space for luggage, passengers and engines etc. So far my daughter has not tried to fly it in the sky yet, she was too busy arranging the seats. But I think there should be no problem if she wants to carry the plane around.

Wheelybug Bee Ride-On - Small
Wheelybug Bee Ride-On - Small
Offered by Allpresent

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 20 April 2011
Bought the large wheely bug bee for my daughter's 2nd birthday. She loves it. Weather is nice and she likes to ride it outside.

Not sure if it is a bit late to buy this toy, would she be able to ride a balance bike soon? She is still quite clumsy in activity though, graze her knees everyday by running then falling.

It is certainly a lot better than the plastic ride on she had before, I think the plastic one has retired.

Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks
Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 8 Mar. 2011
My daughter is 22 months and she loves this book. Her daddy has read it a few times before she went to bed. It was fun for her to help fox look for socks.

Black Belt Kakuro: 150 Puzzles (Martial Arts Kakuro)
Black Belt Kakuro: 150 Puzzles (Martial Arts Kakuro)
by Conceptis Puzzles

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Mar. 2011
I have done a lot soduku then 12 digits soduku and 16 digits soduku. They are not difficult, just time consuming. Then I started to play kakuro and found it really fun. On our holiday my husband got me this German puzzle book with a lot of difficult kakuro in it which I thoroughly enjoyed. Back to england I was looking and this book jumped out. These kakuroes are quite challenging for me. Great fun. If you have never played kakura, this should not be your first kakuro book though.

Old Macdonald had a Farm (Classic Books with Holes Board Book)
Old Macdonald had a Farm (Classic Books with Holes Board Book)
by Pam Adams
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun but not must have, 23 Jan. 2011
It is just the lyric of that song and some pictures which obviously are not very attractive to my little girl. She is 21 months now and I bought this book about 5 months ago. She does like that song, and she sing it with me, I sing old macdonald had a farm, she'd sing i ya i ya yo. Problem is, we don't need that book to sing this song.

So it is a good book, but not a must have.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12