Profile for Mrs. X. Li > Reviews

Content by Mrs. X. Li

Mrs. X. Li "Jamie" (Stockport, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Toca Hair Salon Me
Toca Hair Salon Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game. My 5 year old loves it, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Toca Hair Salon Me (App)
Great game. My 5 year old loves it. She enjoys making me look like a lunatic with colorful hair. We all had a good laugh.

Hama 10 x 15 cm Singo Memo Photo Album, Aqua
Hama 10 x 15 cm Singo Memo Photo Album, Aqua

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality is not great. It is way too light and paper is ..., 2 Dec. 2014
Quality is not great. It is way too light and paper is very thin. It looks like a good price but I think it is expensive for what you actually get. I sent mine back anyway.

Hama 10 x 15 cm Catania Memo Album for 200 Photos
Hama 10 x 15 cm Catania Memo Album for 200 Photos
Offered by PicStop

1.0 out of 5 stars I was really disappointed. The price is not high but it still ..., 2 Dec. 2014
I have sent mine back. The album just looks cheap and flimsy. It is going to fall apart if my 5 year old touch it a bit more. It is really light and paper is very thin. I was really disappointed. The price is not high but it still doesn't worth it. With same price I can find something much better quality in TK maxx.

The Goldfinch
The Goldfinch
by Donna Tartt

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a dramatic story beautifully written. I felt my heart was all together ..., 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Goldfinch (Paperback)
It is a dramatic story beautifully written. I felt my heart was all together with the young boy in the book and I was happy to see after all those sorrow in his life things have worked out well for him. It is modern yet classic as well.

Fiskars Chunky Medium Bypass Pruner
Fiskars Chunky Medium Bypass Pruner

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and comfortable to use, 19 Jun. 2014
It is my second pair of these, as my last pair got rusty because I didn't clean it well after use. I tried to figure out which one I should get, large or medium, until I saw a review says the large was for the man and the medium was for the lady. It is really sturdy and robust. I am sure it will see me through a whole year or even more if I remember to wipe it clean after use and not forget it in the rain.

UHU Glue Pen 50ml
UHU Glue Pen 50ml
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glue, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: UHU Glue Pen 50ml (Office Product)
It is actually as tall as an iphone, even it looks small in the picture. It is more sticky than the normal glue we bought from supermarket and it holds things together better. It makes art and craft easier and more fun. We will definitely buy more.

Where's the Meerkat?
Where's the Meerkat?
by Paul Moran

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Where's the Meerkat? (Hardcover)
I kind of hate this book because my 4 year old loves it so much. She always picks it up from the book shelf and want me to find the meerkat with her, and I will be like, jesus, not again. well, I don't say it loudly, just in my head. So we have been looking for meerkat for many times. It certainly worth the money spent.

Sony CMTFX350 Micro Hi-Fi with iPod Dock
Sony CMTFX350 Micro Hi-Fi with iPod Dock

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the work, 2 April 2014
I am not a speaker expert so all I can say is, this big ugly machine does its job. Yes it is big and not particularly pretty, not as pretty as the skeleton ones, and the quality is only just good enough. It does its job ok so far, very basic though. The DAB radio would not show what song is playing and my last radio did show the songs names. All in all just ok.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my type, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
The story builds up a lot of tension in the first 1/3 and it would make you feel hot and full of desire. But then the S&M started and it was like a pot of cold water pouring down my back. I just can't appreciated any pain during sex. Definitely not my type and I could not understand why a lot of people like this book?

Pintoy Wooden Alphabet & Number Blocks
Pintoy Wooden Alphabet & Number Blocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Blocks with good quality, 2 April 2014
My daughter has a few sets of blocks but these ones are the base for every building because they are big. We did not use the letter or number a lot though. Good big size blocks with very good quality, worth having.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13