Profile for TSG > Reviews

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 Dec 2014
Game is just awesome. It was released under tremendous hype and it never failed to impress. A real achievement in gaming from R* Games.

Wrangler Regular Fit Straight Men's Jeans Stonewash W42INxL30IN
Wrangler Regular Fit Straight Men's Jeans Stonewash W42INxL30IN

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 25 Dec 2014
Quite simply my favourite brand of Jeans. Can not go wrong with the fit of wranglers at all. I especially love the fact the hem width on them is 16.5 which is usually smaller than other jeans for my size and better for me.

FIFA 15 (PS4)
FIFA 15 (PS4)
Offered by SeeDeez

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, 24 Oct 2014
This review is from: FIFA 15 (PS4) (Video Game)
This is quite possibly the best Football game ever made. I wasn't a fan of FIFA14 at all and was of the mind that I probably wouldn't bother again. But I purchased this and loved it. Beautiful graphics, fast paced game which quick reaction times. The way it should be!

The Shaping Staff
The Shaping Staff
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 21 Sep 2014
What a blast from the past. Any male born in the 80's would of loved this cartoon. As you get older sometimes you look back on things and cringe a little at how they were but I actually still enjoy sitting down and watching this show on Amazon Prime at age 30. It's nostalgic heaven but the cartoon was also well made and I love the little positive messages it gives kids at the end. Very much still holds it's weight as a action cartoon.

Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, 6 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I played The Last of Us in 2013 which restored my faith in gaming which was dying out as with age I begin to lose interest in the industry. I then played Heavy Rain which I had wanted to do for a while which is made by Quantic Dreams ( The same people who make Beyond: Two Souls ). Heavy Rain was also an excellent game!

I had seen this game in trailers a while back and thought it looked pretty amazing. Then came the reviews from IGN etc which gave it a measely 6 out of 10 which quite frankly does put you off a little as you think the game must have some serious flaws for it to end up being marked down when it looked so good. However, I have just played and completed this game and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt this is one of the best video games ever made. The story is brilliantly written and brilliant told. The acting is as fine as it comes and the gameplay and cinematics are second to none.

Instant Purchase!! Don't even debate it, just buy.

Web Design In Easy Steps 5th Edition
Web Design In Easy Steps 5th Edition
by Sean McManus

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jan 2012
I must admit I have only just started reading this book but my first impressions are that it is a very good purchase. I love how simple everything is explained in the book to go along with the tips down the side of each page and the whole general look of how the pages are laid out and the colours used.

Very Happy!

New York City Gangland (Images of America (Arcadia Publishing))
New York City Gangland (Images of America (Arcadia Publishing))
by Arthur Nash

4.0 out of 5 stars Expected More, 5 Jan 2012
Firstly this book is well written with some good information to go with each picture. And the pictures themselves are brilliant with one in particular that I loved showing a photograph of the NYPD parading there new Motorbikes only for Meyer Lansky and Bugsy Seigel to be spotted in the crowd watching on.

However with such great reviews on the book and it being about New York Citys Gangland I was expecting a little bit more. One thing was that the book was quite small. I breezed through it in a very short period of time. And I was very disappointed with the fact that some of the more in infamous Gangsters photographs were nowhere to be seen in the book. People like Carlo Gambino, Frank Costello, Thomas Lucchese etc. I found the book to be filled up mostly with images of people not very well known or remembered as well as being packed with images of law enforcement officers rather than the Gangsters themselves.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2013 2:00 AM BST

LG GH22NS50.AUAA 22x SATA DVDRW Drive - Bare Black
LG GH22NS50.AUAA 22x SATA DVDRW Drive - Bare Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped Working......, 3 Jan 2012
This was the 2nd LG DVDRW I had bought for my PC. The first one randomly failed on me and not long after purchasing this one it also did the same thing and failed. Quite disappointing with LG as far as they go in the Drives market right now.

Philips QG3250/32 7-in-1 Multigroom Grooming Kit
Philips QG3250/32 7-in-1 Multigroom Grooming Kit
Offered by Megga Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Jan 2012
The best thing to say in this review - They just work!

Beard, Moustache, Nostrils, Head. You name it this Philips QG can get rid of it. It shapes up nicely and it even felt a lot smoother to use shaving my hair off compared to using my normal shavers. If you want a grooming kit look no further.

Kitchen Craft Microwave 1.5L Rice Cooker
Kitchen Craft Microwave 1.5L Rice Cooker

4.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Too Long!, 3 Jan 2012
When it comes to cooking rice in a pan I have always been useless. I was looking at the option of buying a rice cooker and then came across this little gadget. So simple to use and being in the microwave I was expecting everything to be a breeze. Although I did get better rice when I used this object one thing I felt let me down a little bit was the time it took to do the rice. I was expecting in a 1000W microwave the rice to be done in 10 minutes or so, but it turned out to be more like 20-30 minutes for me. Bearing in mind I had to keep taking it out to check it. I guess it is a matter of mastering your own times when using it with your Microwave.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2012 12:42 PM GMT