Profile for J. Thomson > Reviews

Content by J. Thomson

J. Thomson "material jenny" (Fareham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Almay Eyeliner Crayon Contour #205 Black Noir
Almay Eyeliner Crayon Contour #205 Black Noir
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and lasts a long time., 18 May 2016
I found I was allergic to most brands of eyeliner some years ago but then found Almay and have been using it ever since. If you have an allergy problem, this is definitely worth a try, Once applied it stays on a long time.

Forest Feast Premium Fruit Doypacks Exotic Dried Mango 130 g (Pack of 4)
Forest Feast Premium Fruit Doypacks Exotic Dried Mango 130 g (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars My favourite dried mango., 15 Jan. 2016
For me this is the nicest of the dried mango packs available. Mostly delicious soft and chewy mango strips with only a few pieces which are chewy with fibres but I guess this is inevitable in a fruit like mango.

Udderly Smooth - Udder Cream - Body Cream Dry Skin Moisturiser - Big Value Extra Large Jar (340g/12oz) - Hydrates Dry Skin & Relieves Skin Problems - This Dry Skin Moisturising Body Cream Can Help Eczema, Psoriasis & Cracked Dry Sore Itchy Skin
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy I can buy this in the UK, 27 Dec. 2015
I used this years ago when I was doing a lot of cross-stitch. It was wonderful - I could apply it just before I started sewing without any worry of greasy hands or snagging from rough fingers. At the time I had to buy it through American friends so was really delighted to find it on Amazon. I now use it all over!

Udderly Smooth 473g Hand & Body Lotion with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
Udderly Smooth 473g Hand & Body Lotion with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 27 Dec. 2015
The best hand and body lotion on the market. I am so pleased I can purchase it on Amazon.

LUPO SDHC SD USB 2.0 Memory Card Stick Reader Adapter Writer (Supports Windows & Mac)
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great.., 27 Dec. 2015
I only went onto the Amazon website to buy a Memory Card but this came up with it as a joint purchase, and at the price I decided to buy it. It's great... now means that not only can I download photos from my memory card onto my computer but can also do the same onto my friend's laptop when we return from a holiday very easily. Brilliant. And also great service.

Women's Hooded Packable Ultra Light Weight Down Coat NLM(Navy,XX-Large)
Women's Hooded Packable Ultra Light Weight Down Coat NLM(Navy,XX-Large)
Offered by VOGUEMK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best!, 24 Nov. 2015
This is quite a poor quality coat and although I have decided to keep it, I would not recommend it to others. I am not sure it would keep much of the cold out and altogether is not a good buy.

The Saffron Trail
The Saffron Trail
by Rosanna Ley

5.0 out of 5 stars Like being in Morocco all over again., 18 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Saffron Trail (Paperback)
Having visited Morocco a couple of years ago, this book brought my stay back to life again and I thoroughly enjoyed every page.

The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
by Deborah Rodriguez

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down!, 18 Oct. 2015
I loved this book and am now waiting to start the first book that Deborah Rodriquez wrote about Afghanistan, which I have recently purchased.

That Patchwork Place Quilt Calendar 2015
That Patchwork Place Quilt Calendar 2015
by That Patchwork Place
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Quilting Calendar., 18 Oct. 2015
This is a super calendar - it hangs above my computer and the pictures inspire me to sew every day. Can also easily read the date section. I am also hoping to make the quilt on the cover in black and white. But where is the one for 2016? I am waiting to buy.

Kipling Alenya, Women's Shoulder Bag, Cobalt Blue, 32x32x15 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Alenya, Women's Shoulder Bag, Cobalt Blue, 32x32x15 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Kipling Bag!, 18 Oct. 2015
I haven't used this bag yet as only just received but, as with all my Kipling Bags, it is great quality and I know I will enjoy using it. Love the colour which is Cobalt Blue.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3