Profile for Jean R Dolamore > Reviews

Content by Jean R Dolamore

Jean R Dolamore

SAMAR - Supreme Quality Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Inch Crystal Clear Screen Protector (Pack of 3) Retail Packed - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Case Specialist
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Samar Screen protection, 8 Mar 2014
I thought it seemed to be good value but it was very awkward to put on and I would not recommend it

The Chrysalids (Penguin Decades)
The Chrysalids (Penguin Decades)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurrah for John Wyndham, 6 Oct 2013
This book was one I have wanted to reread for some time. It was worth the wait as I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although dated it is a good tale well told.

Jennie (Essential Modern Classics)
Jennie (Essential Modern Classics)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories of my youth, 6 Oct 2013
I read Jennie many years ago and enjoyed rereading it. It tells a story to many age groups and as such is suitable for my young Granddaughter as well as myself.

WordIt 2
WordIt 2
Price: 0.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Words Great, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: WordIt 2 (App)
I am an avid Scrabble player and like any games with "words" in them. It makes me use my brain to try and fit the letters altogether like a crossword. Super!.

e-Reader Power Adaptor, Kindle UK (Type G) USB charger (for Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, Kindle Touch, and Kindle Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Paperwhite USB charger, 2 May 2013
I bought this to save connecting up to my computer. It is very easy to use and well worth the money

A Girl of the Limberlost
A Girl of the Limberlost
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 31 Mar 2013
As I read this book many many years ago it brought back many happy memories. Again the story was simple but none the worse for that!

Vitamin K Levels in Common Foods
Vitamin K Levels in Common Foods
by Timothy S. Harlan M.D.
Price: 7.47

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 31 Mar 2013
I had hoped to get a straight foward guide to my husbands diet. Instead the numbers given were at odds with English numbers. Sometimes they were at complete variance. A waste of my Amazon voucher!

Sense and Sensibility
Sense and Sensibility
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegance, 31 Mar 2013
Evokes a bygone simpler life. It makes you read every word and reveals the nuances of the lives at that time

Piano Scales Chords Jam Free
Piano Scales Chords Jam Free
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Piano, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Piano Scales Chords Jam Free (App)
limited and I ordered it by mistake as I can already play the piano Maybe useful if you want to start to play
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2014 1:20 PM BST