Profile for Jacky Smith > Reviews

Content by Jacky Smith

Jacky Smith (Durham, England)

Page: 1 | 2
The Bird Eater
The Bird Eater
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars THE BIRD EATER, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Bird Eater (Kindle Edition)
Although the book was almost unput downable, I found it quite boring in places. Exciting towards the end though. Thankyou.

Birdman: Jack Caffery series 1
Birdman: Jack Caffery series 1

4.0 out of 5 stars BIRDMAN, 3 May 2014
I THOUGHT THIS BOOK WAS ONE OF THE BEST. IT KEPT ME HOOKED RIGHT TO THE END. THANKS MO HAYDER.

Gone: Jack Caffery series 5
Gone: Jack Caffery series 5
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GONE, 22 Mar 2014
What a wonderful read. Kept me spellbound, immobile, excited and to top it all, frantic towards the end thank you MO HAYDER

Philips Azur GC4890/02 Steam Iron with Anodilium Technology Soleplate, 2600 Watt - Black
Offered by Bargains 2 U
Price: 57.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Philips Azur iron, 14 Mar 2014
The iron was exactly what i wanted but it has problems. It doesnt seem to hold very much water. Its dial is quite dificult to read as red doesnt seem to go with black and although there is a wide heel and you can wrap the cord round it perfectly the clip is not flexible enough to clip onto the wound flex.

Balalabeads Jade Dragon Necklace 44cm Leather Necklace with Silver Plated Double Clasp System Featuring 1 X Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads and 2 X Metal European Style Spacer Beads
Price: 9.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Balalabeads Necklace, 14 Mar 2014
When I received this purchase at first I was delighted but then I realised that the ends of the necklace had two clasps, one on each end?!!! couldnt understand why which meant I couldnt fasten it. I was very dissapointed also with the tarnish of the (copper/silver) beads on either side of the large bead..............sorry.

Poppet: Jack Caffery series 6
Poppet: Jack Caffery series 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Poppet: Jack Carrery, 4 Mar 2014
A Very good read. Couldn't put it down. The end was too quick though!! Would like more of last characters.

The Killing Place: Rizzoli & Isles series 8
The Killing Place: Rizzoli & Isles series 8

4.0 out of 5 stars THE KILLING PLACE, 8 Nov 2013
I WISH I HAD READ THIS FIRST BEFORE HER LAST ONE. IT ALL NOW CONNECTS. Thought it was a very good read and kept you spellbound to the end!! Now I'm in a quandary what to read of hers now.

The Blessing of Brokenness (Short Story)
The Blessing of Brokenness (Short Story)
Price: 1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars THE BLESSING OF BROKENNESS, 20 Sep 2013
I thought it was a depressing story but must admit just couldn't put it down. I had to know the end.

Ghost Hunters: Season 8: Part 1 [DVD] [2012] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Ghost Hunters: Season 8: Part 1 [DVD] [2012] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Grant Wilson
Offered by RAREWAVES USA
Price: 11.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Hunters series 8: Part 1, 17 Sep 2013
As usual TAPS has come up with another great dvd. Loved it. Gave it 4 star as no ghosts seen yet!!!

My Ghost Story: Season 2 [DVD]
My Ghost Story: Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tim Brazeal
Price: 3.65

4.0 out of 5 stars My Ghost Story Season2 DVD, 14 Aug 2013
I thought it wouldn't be as good as the 1st DVD, but it exceeded the 1st one. Loved it. Thankyou

Page: 1 | 2