Profile for gwills > Reviews

Content by gwills

gwills

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
PUCKED (The PUCKED Series Book 1)
PUCKED (The PUCKED Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, 31 May 2015
Loved this book. It's the first time I've read Helena Hunting and I loved her style and adored her enthusiasm's and the style of language which is very real. I've already downloaded another of her books and look forward to more in the Pucked range.

Pocketful of Sand
Pocketful of Sand

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 26 April 2015
This review is from: Pocketful of Sand (Kindle Edition)
Read this in one evening it was so gripping. I knew it was going to be emotional but I still wasn't prepared. I chose door number one but of course read door two and now can't wait for the next book.
Highly recommended

A Santini in Love (The Santinis Book 6)
A Santini in Love (The Santinis Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh rah!, 4 Nov. 2014
another fabulous Santini novel from Melissa Schroeder!
Brilliantly written, emotionally challenging and grabbing a sensitive subject like PTSD by its throat and handling it with sensitivity along with practical facts that makes someone like me - who has very little knowledge of PTSD - appreciate and learn about it.
I can't wait for the next instalment!

Kade's Game (The Sterling Shore Series 1.5)
Kade's Game (The Sterling Shore Series 1.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Story!, 20 Aug. 2014
Sorry about the pun.... love reading the guy's POV and learning of his reactions, thoughts and fears. C M Owens weaves an excellent story and I'm looking forward to more in this series

Delusion in Death: 35
Delusion in Death: 35

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, 30 July 2014
Delusion In Death has everything you would expect from J.D.Robb; drama, humour, emotion, excellent writing and a fabulous storyline.
I have read every 'In Death' book and they never fail to entertain and intrigue.

Daughter of Aphrodite (Daughter Trilogy #1 Paranormal Romance) (The Daughter Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!, 6 July 2014
wow! I've just finished this amazing book by C.M. Owens and will be buying the next in the series before I go to bed. An amazing writer, this is only the third book I've read and I'm already a huge huge fan. Not only a brilliant story but educational too, learning about the Gods and Goddesses.
highly recommended.

Hooked on the Game (The Sterling Shore Series #1)
Hooked on the Game (The Sterling Shore Series #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Jun. 2014
first time I've read anything by this author and I'm hooked. loved the storyline, the believable characters and the emotions of their story. Can't wait to read Tag's story next!
highly recommended

Falling Under (The Falling Series Book 3)
Falling Under (The Falling Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 23 April 2014
Jasinda Wilder did it again. The third instalment after Falling Into You and Falling Into Us is as well-written, gripping, emotional and just bloody brilliant. 5* author every time. Can't wait for Ben's story! :-)

Sexy Hart (Sexy Series Book 3)
Sexy Hart (Sexy Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 2 April 2014
the third instalment of the 'sexy' series was as fab as the first two books.
It's Claire and Oliver's story and of course you get to catch up with the other two couples. Book four looks like it will just as great!
A definite must read

Thankless in Death: 37
Thankless in Death: 37

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhh I missed you Roarke and Eve, 15 Mar. 2014
another fabulous installment in the 'In Death' series. You sometimes have to wonder at JD Robb's imagination! lol

All these novels are, in my opinion, able to be read as a standalone, however I am confidant that once you've read one, you'll read the whole lot!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5