Profile for C. Sims > Reviews

Content by C. Sims

C. Sims (East Anglia, England.)

Page: 1 | 2
Lexmark No.100XL Combo Pack Ink Cartridge - Cyan/Magenta/Yellow4 Brand new Compatible 100XL (color: 1x Black, 1x Cyan, 1x Magenta, 1x Yellow) Printer Ink Cartridge for LEXMARK S305 S405 S505 S605 S815 S816 / Pro205 Pro2705 Pro805 Pro905 Pro901 Series Printer Models by BVH Direct
Offered by BVH DIRECT

3.0 out of 5 stars erm..value for money?, 1 May 2014
I read the reviews for this product and still ordered. The good news is that the delivery was very fast and well packaged.
The cartridges looked fine. I gitted them to my printer and they work well. Job jobbed!
BUT...there are comments about ink leaking. Beware, they are correct. The ink leaks VERY easily, so handle with great care.
The ink seems very watery, but the print results are fine.

I've ordered another set from another supplier, but would probably order from here again if I wanted it quick and cheap.

Product is fine, but watch for that ink when fitting!

The West Wing - Complete Season 7 [DVD] [2001]
The West Wing - Complete Season 7 [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Martin Sheen

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not disappoint!, 1 May 2014
I've seen every episode and I still consider this to be one of the best things to come out of America.
The 7th and last season covers the election and end of the Bartlett administration. The dialogue comes thick, fast and clever.
Total respect to the writers and cast for the WW.
Have you ever been in that awful dilemma where you want more, but you don't want to reach the end? I did with the WW.
Fans who've not seen this will be delighted with the way that some loose ends are tied up. You will love it!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed. High quality? No. Leather? I doubt it., 10 Jun 2013
The belt arrived promptly, but leather? The brown side certainly didn't appear to be. It felt like that thin plastic coating you get on cheaper belts. It flexed if you touched it and wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes as a brown belt.

I may be wrong, but don't genuine leather goods have the animal skin mark to indicate leather? This belt didn't.

I sent the belt back and went and purchased a belt from somewhere else.

What Goes Up Might Come Down!
What Goes Up Might Come Down!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is how to do after-dinner speeches!, 12 April 2013
I heard this years ago and have managed to track down a copy. Only slightly outdated by aviation today, the delivery is slick and timing worthy of a professional stand-up. Anyone who likes stories about flying, aircraft, air traffic etc will enjoy this.

Samsung Executive Leather Case for Galaxy S 2 - Black
Samsung Executive Leather Case for Galaxy S 2 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but.., 12 April 2013
But..the plasticky bits break quite easily and the flappy bit gets in the way when talking on the phone.
Apart from that, it's fine for the price.
I now use a different type of cover. (see other reviews).

Pull Up a Sandbag: A Celebration of Squaddie Humour
Pull Up a Sandbag: A Celebration of Squaddie Humour
by Jonathan Smiles

5.0 out of 5 stars No bookshelf/loo should be without one, 12 April 2013
If you're in or ex- services, or you speak "Squaddie", you'll not want to miss this collection of stories from one of Her Majesty's finest.
I wouldn't recommend reading it anywhere in posh company, your workplace, public transport or libraries. :-)

Ultrasport Wo 200 - World Time Watch/ 2 Time Zones (Analogue/Digital)
Ultrasport Wo 200 - World Time Watch/ 2 Time Zones (Analogue/Digital)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just broken one, so buying another!, 12 April 2013
The winder broke. My fault. What to do?
I'm buying a replacement as not much else comes close! Loads of information displayed;
Time..and many time-zones, day, date, year, chrono', timer, 5 alarms, chime and beep all switchable and a small back light.
It's water resistant to 10 Bar and in resin, so quite resilient. The hands are luminous.
I also have the posher (Titanium) Momentum Format 4, which does much the same, but I keep that one for best.

Yeah, o.k., I'm a slight watch geek.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and professional bit of kit, 12 April 2013
This nice looking instrument arrives in a lovely metal presentation case. the pointer is placed in fitted sponge padding along with a spare battery set. The laser and LED light are effective. The pen insert is very short, so using it as a full-time pen is probably not an option.
If you're giving presentations, or want a gift for someone that does, you really cannot go wrong. Incredible value for the price.

Carte Blanche: A James Bond Novel
Carte Blanche: A James Bond Novel
by Jeffery Deaver

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good Bond IMHO, 12 April 2013
I didn't enjoy it. It had something missing. It's a difficult thing to do, I guess, putting a new slant on a National Treasure.
Anyway, I've found there are better versions of Bond stories out there. As I said; my opinion.

Credit Card 4GB USB Memory 2.0 FLash Drive Stick Light Blue
Credit Card 4GB USB Memory 2.0 FLash Drive Stick Light Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars carry your data around, 12 April 2013
At a casual glance, it looks just like a debit/credit card. It slips in your wallet/purse and holds all your data. I found it much more convenient than a memory-stick.
I'm glad I bought it.