Profile for BeccyS > Reviews

Content by BeccyS

BeccyS

Kingfisher FSWSET3 Tropicana Bench Set (5 Pieces)
Kingfisher FSWSET3 Tropicana Bench Set (5 Pieces)
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 20 Jun 2014
I was struggling to find something within my budget which would accommodate my large young family (7 of us). I was a bit worried it may not be great quality, but I have to say I was delighted! It is far sturdier than I expected and looks far more expensive than the price tag, plus the benches easily seat 3 children, it arrived quickly and was easy to assemble. All in all I feel like I had a real bargain! :-)

Moby Wrap, Majestic
Moby Wrap, Majestic

5.0 out of 5 stars Spreading the baby wearing love!, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Moby Wrap, Majestic (Baby Product)
I don't normally write reviews, but this time I felt compelled to spread the baby wearing love! This might seem pricey but it is fantastic, and they hold their value really well, so over time it more than pays for itself! I'm on baby number 5 and how I wish I'd brought one before! It is a lovely way to carry your baby, it's easy to feed discretely but most importantly for me it is easy on the back, I've always suffered with a bad back, so I've never gotten on with other types of slings, but this one is so supportive I can wear her for hours without getting sore! I'd urge everyone to give one a try! :-)

Little Mole Boxed Book and Toy Set
Little Mole Boxed Book and Toy Set
by Werner Holzwarth

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Oct 2013
My children love this book, it's so funny!
The gift set is lovely too, I'd perhaps avoid it if the person you're buying for doesn't have a sense of humour though lol!

Good Quality Black and Silver Compact Folding binoculars. High Power Magnification Special Anti Glare Fully Coated Optics. Lightweight Alloy Body. Ideal for birdwatching, sport, hiking, camping travel.
Offered by UKHobbyStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value!, 20 Mar 2013
I brought two pairs of these binoculars for my daughter to use at an outdoor concert. They are far better than I expected them to be! They come in a compact little case which easily attaches to your belt, so no need for a handbag and they seem to have a great range! Perfect! ;-)

Masquerade Vase 30cm PC Diamax
Masquerade Vase 30cm PC Diamax

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wedding /Birthday present!, 17 Oct 2012
I recently brought this Vase as a wedding present for my step-sister. I was delighted with the quality! It looks far more expensive than the incredibly cheap price tag! I would definitely reccomend this to anyone looking for an affordable "special" gift, if you were to try and buy a similar item from one of the major department stores it would be 4 times the price! I'm thinking of ordering another to keep as an emergency present and one for myself! Grab a bargain!!

Thudguard Safety Helmet - Blue (AS SEEN ON THE APPRENTICE)
Thudguard Safety Helmet - Blue (AS SEEN ON THE APPRENTICE)
Offered by Simple Safety Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars The most amazing baby product ever!, 16 Nov 2010
I broght a thudguard for my 10 month old son as a final, drastic measure to try and stop him bumping his head! It turned out to be the best thing I ever did! He walked very early ( 9 1/2 months) and wasn't co-ordinated enough and was permanently falling into things, after lots of bruises and 2 visits to the local minor injuries department I was at the end of my teather, then my friend reccommended I try a thudguard and we haven't looked back! His head can get a little bit sweaty if it's warm, however this product is well worth every penny for piece of mind it has been a god send!