Profile for jan > Reviews

Content by jan

jan (cornwall)

Page: 1 | 2
Magic Minerals Mineral Make Up (New & Improved)
Magic Minerals Mineral Make Up (New & Improved)
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Nov 2014
Does what it says.

When Alice Met Danny
When Alice Met Danny

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable book, 9 Aug 2014
Lovely book, Enjoyable read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 7 Aug 2014
This arrived after waiting for over a week for delivery. In that time my cat was treated by the vet and the house sprayed with acclaim. I admit I was a little bit sceptical about the products claims however I was surprised as an hour after the easy assembling of it and plugging in, there were 2 fleas stuck onto the paper, so it really does work! Hopefully now we will now be able to keep the flea problem in control. The price was good for the product and I would recommend it.

Solomon's Tale
Solomon's Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Solomon's Tale (Kindle Edition)
A great book for cat lovers. I loved it but it was very sad in parts. Happy ending though and an enjoyable read.

The Positive Thinking Secret
The Positive Thinking Secret

3.0 out of 5 stars Jan, 16 Feb 2014
It was an interesting read. It is the story of the guys great pain and faith in positivity. It had quite a religious slant to it.

Not Joined Up
Not Joined Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Jan, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Not Joined Up (Kindle Edition)
Great read! I am sure that I have met the people mentioned in the book, they are so REAL! There is a lot of factual content as well as humour. I lived in Spain for 6 years and could have ended up with a similar lifestyle to the characters.

Nescafé Green Blend Coffee 100 g (Pack of 6)
Nescafé Green Blend Coffee 100 g (Pack of 6)
Offered by The Coffeemarket LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Jan, 16 Feb 2014
I have been using this coffee for about a year now. I have lost weight but really not sure if it is down to this. I love it, however now it is not available in the shops I hope that Nescafe won't eventually discontinue it. Great service through Amazon!

A Place In The Currant Bun
A Place In The Currant Bun

5.0 out of 5 stars Jan, 16 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed this book, having been through the experience of living in Spain myself. It is Well written and informative, I can relate to so many of the problems encountered by the writer.

Purple Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Purple Flip Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Flip Folio Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake, with free Screen Protector plus Touch Stylus Pen for New Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9" INCH Wi-Fi 16GB + 32 GB
Offered by newworldtech

5.0 out of 5 stars Jan, 16 Feb 2014
I am extremely pleased with the quality of this item. It was a great price and was delivered promptly. A really lovely colour and it fits my kindle perfectly.

Jasmine Silk 100% 19 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase (IVORY) 50 cm x 75 cm - RRP £35
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars jan, 16 Feb 2014
Bought one of these and they are so nice bought another and one for a present . Hair really does stay tidy. Love the feel of soft silk. would not go back to cotton now.

Page: 1 | 2