Profile for berryanne > Reviews

True Detective: Season 1
True Detective: Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series!, 4 April 2015
I've heard so much about this series from friends, but was wary they'd hyped it up too much for me! Nope, friggin awesome series!

Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy 270 g Fruit Fusion Muscle Recovery and Energy Drink Powder
Offered by albert on the go

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this anyway but more so with Amazons price!, 5 May 2013
I chose to rate this product 5 stars, because for someone who is active most days, this drink certainly gets me through. The flavour is delicious and it will actually last longer than it says it does as the flavour is so strong, you dont necessarily need as many scoops per serving!

L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum 7.5ml
L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum 7.5ml
Offered by Xtras Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh!, 31 Jan. 2013
Been using this for a couple of months now and haven't really noticed any difference in my lashes apart from they get very gunkyvif you use it before bed!

3 PACK LCD MIRROR SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR IPHONE 5 5G
3 PACK LCD MIRROR SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR IPHONE 5 5G
Offered by EF-Cloud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantabulous, 31 Jan. 2013
Had these screens for my 4 and am chuffed I can still get them for the 5! Ideal for girls without having to carry a mirror round!

iPhone 5 / 5S Vintage Floral Union Jack Image TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover + 2-in-1 Screen Protector Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 31 Jan. 2013
The gel case is perfect! Scratches a bit in and out of my bag but definitely keeps my phone safe and looks ace!

Apple iPad Air / iPad Air 2 Case, CaseCrown Poly Messenger Bag (Purple)
Apple iPad Air / iPad Air 2 Case, CaseCrown Poly Messenger Bag (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 24 Dec. 2012
Love the colour, the pockets, the size, the shape, the zips, the hides holes and the biggest thing that it fits my iPad even with the suede case I have it in!

bellapierre Cosmetics Super Lip Gloss, Bubble Gum
bellapierre Cosmetics Super Lip Gloss, Bubble Gum

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh?, 24 Dec. 2012
Don't get me wrong, the gloss smells amazing (right under your nose)! And is a gorgeous colour, however I was expecting it to be a 'plumper' as that's what it says it is! Sadly not!

ANTONY AND CLEOPATRA [Soundtrack]
ANTONY AND CLEOPATRA [Soundtrack]
Offered by screen_archives_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Jan. 2012
This item was a crimbo pressie for my dad, and he couldnt have been happier! He has been looking for this for a long time and it is brilliant quality!

DIGIFLEX Heart Pulse Rate Sports Watch Calorie Counter Monitor
DIGIFLEX Heart Pulse Rate Sports Watch Calorie Counter Monitor
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars Body monitor, 19 July 2011
The watch is ok, but not brilliant! It doesnt really do the job when Im doing high intensity classes, and tells me Ive only been working out at level one!