Profile for Ladyh > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Cave
The Cave

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Read, 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Cave (Kindle Edition)
I was tad sceptical when I read the summary for this book but I am so glad I purchased this as it was a great read. The main characters were engaging and I particularly liked Sandy. I am hoping that there will be a sequel as I was left wanting to know the outcome of a few of the threads in the book.

Escape for the Summer (The Escape Series Book 1)
Escape for the Summer (The Escape Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous summer read, 28 Jun. 2014
Great plot, great characters, wonderful setting....all the ingredients for a great read. Hoping there is a follow-up planned. Great book!

Bobble Sport Water Bottle - Lavender
Bobble Sport Water Bottle - Lavender
Offered by My Beauty And Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 2 Nov. 2013
Ideal for any type of water even the lovely scottish water that we have I can taste a difference! Great bottle that is convenient to take anywhere not just for exercise. So good I will be purchasing another one. I have seen these in retail shops but they are the smaller size and I like this size as get more in.

Pilates, Yoga, Martial Arts, Fitness, Dance, Barre. Anti-slip / Non-slip, Falls Prevention Grip Socks, Sox (Black/Blue)
Offered by Hallmark Products UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Nov. 2013
Good product and fast delivery. Ideal for yoga and Pilates but I bought them as had started piloxing and didn't want dirty feet and these were ideal

Bobble Brush, Magenta/ Grey
Bobble Brush, Magenta/ Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal product, 2 Nov. 2013
Good to have when cleaning out the bottle but don't need to use it that much but handy to have and I'm sure someone will come up with other useful ideas for it.

Bridge for Complete Beginners
Bridge for Complete Beginners
by Paul Mendelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely helps a beginne!, 2 Nov. 2013
I am taking bridge classes and this book makes no contradiction to the lessons which mean I can refer to it with confidence. Easy to read and great little book.

Agatha Raisin: Hiss and Hers
Agatha Raisin: Hiss and Hers

2.0 out of 5 stars Miss and hers more like!, 24 Feb. 2013
I adore agatha however I feel like mcb has churned this one out without the usual careful plot. In fact I found it very dull and it really would make me consider purchasing again if mcb doesn't take the time to change the script a bit from the usual plot lines. I always enjoy the books that are set when agatha goes abroad and James needs more of a part or maybe the ladies of carsley could go on a ladies holiday especially as we have now been introduced to mrs bloxby actually leaving the country let alone carsley!!
Room for improvement.

Angle of Investigation: Three Harry Bosch Short Stories
Angle of Investigation: Three Harry Bosch Short Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab read, 2 Feb. 2013
Great read that had me hooked. Fabulous to get another dose of Harry Bosch....in fact jut can't get enough of him..

Suicide Run: Three Harry Bosch Stories: Three Harry Bosch Stories
Suicide Run: Three Harry Bosch Stories: Three Harry Bosch Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 great reads, 2 Feb. 2013
I adore Mr Connelly and so having 3 new reads to put onto my kindle was fab. The fitted in nicely to his mainstream novels,

The Safe Man: A Ghost Story
The Safe Man: A Ghost Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 2 Feb. 2013
A fabulous little read from Mr Connelly....he can do no wrong! I really enjoyed this and it kept me interested the whole way through..

Page: 1 | 2