Profile for Mr Lee A Warbey > Reviews

Content by Mr Lee A Warbey

Mr Lee A Warbey

Mens Roman Venetian Gladiator Style Face Mask Masquerade Carnival Party Ball (Gold)
Offered by Y.P.Selected

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nothing like the picture, 16 April 2014
Imagine a black plastic mask where the person making it has run out of paint, glue and ribbon. I would recommend this only to people I don't like

Duracell 4 Hour AA & AAA Battery Charger with 2 x AA Rechargeable Batteries
Duracell 4 Hour AA & AAA Battery Charger with 2 x AA Rechargeable Batteries
Offered by iCell Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 16 April 2014
I not normally the type of person who would leave a review on battery chargers but this is a good product and does exactly what it says on the tin. Seller does send one order in multiple packages which I was a bit confused on and I'm yet to have the batteries that I ordered.

I await with baited breath

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my 70 year old technophobe father and he loves it, 5 April 2014
As a tech nerd I bought this for my father and although you need to set this up for them it is part of their life. he can now search the net, play games and read books.

10 out of 10 amazon

Dog Collar ** RED ** Bandana Small 10 to 16 Inches
Dog Collar ** RED ** Bandana Small 10 to 16 Inches

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute but dont wear in the rain, 24 Jan 2012
Really cute little bandanda and a really sturdy collar only down size is the puppy got wet whist walking and has a very pink neck. Its still an excellent price and a good product though.

Bosch 1464616641 Compression Spring
Bosch 1464616641 Compression Spring
Offered by AP Motor Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Be very careful with this product, 24 Jan 2012
I purchsed this product for my beagle puppy and it worked quite well to start with however whist he was using this I noticed that there was chunks of the chew toy on the floor large enough to choke my puppy suffice to say the product went straight in the bin. This is not a toy to be left around to occupy your dog and i would not recommend this to any purchaser.

WD My Book 3TB External Desktop Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
WD My Book 3TB External Desktop Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware mac users, 10 Nov 2011
Very good but took ages to remove the software. It's better for windows. If your a mac novice it will be a tad tricky

Hills Science Plan VetEssentials Puppy 10kg
Hills Science Plan VetEssentials Puppy 10kg
Offered by Suffolk Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food foy your puppy, 6 Sep 2011
Good supplier great food for your dog and cheaper than the marketplace. The only thing I would recommend is that you get this delivered to your home as I had it delivered to my office and it's a beast to carry home

Rawhide Dog Chew 5" Twisted Sticks 3-6mm 100 Pack
Rawhide Dog Chew 5" Twisted Sticks 3-6mm 100 Pack
Offered by RM English & Son Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 6 Sep 2011
The order arrived on time and to be honest it was exactly what I wanted. I would recommend this to any buyer needing a doggy chew.