Profile for snapper > Reviews

Content by snapper

snapper

Collins Easy Learning French Grammar (Collins Easy Learning) (Collins Easy Learning Dictionaries)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine - book was OK, 13 Aug 2014
Fine - book was OK, but I knocked off a star because it didn't arrive on the "guaranteed next day delivery".

Jazz On A Summer's Day [DVD] [NTSC]
Jazz On A Summer's Day [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Louis Armstrong

2.0 out of 5 stars The CD is OK and I like the musice -that's why I bought it, 13 Aug 2014
Ordered via Prime - still arrived a day late. Contained a CD & DVD. The CD is OK and I like the musice -that's why I bought it. The DVD won't play. Going to have another try tonight, b ut if it still doesn't work, I shall send it back - what is a film without the visual part?

Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Digital Field Guide
Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Digital Field Guide
by Charlotte K. Lowrie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, 23 Oct 2012
My Canon didn't have a user manual with it when I bought it. I had the manual on CD, but I wanted a small printed and bound one to carry around. I got it totally wrong in chosing this one. For me, info that I want is never where I look for it and it just does not suit me. I do not recommend it as a manual replacement.

DIGIFLEX 58mm Dual Thread UV Filter for Canon 18-55mm EOS 500D 1000D XS, T1i, XTi, XSi, XT, T2i, T3,T3i, or any lens with a 58mm front thread for Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Tokina etc
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Glass, 23 Oct 2012
I value my lenses, so I normally carry them with a plain UV/haze filter as mechanical protection against knocks in transit - much cheaper to replace a filter than the whole lens and I can always remove it if I wish. I chose these for Canon fit, and with dual threads, so I had the option to add something else like a lense hood as appropriate. I ordered them, and they arrived promptly. What more do you want?

2X Battery for Olympus LI-10B/12B C60 C70 SANYO DB-L10
2X Battery for Olympus LI-10B/12B C60 C70 SANYO DB-L10
Offered by Ultra Sales Global (7-23 Business Day Delivery Time)

5.0 out of 5 stars As Ordered, 30 July 2012
I ordered. It arrived promptly and the order was correct. I charged them up and added them to my wife's camera kit. Everything is fine. What more would you want?

Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Classroom in a Book: The Official Training Workbook from Adobe Systems (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))
by Adobe Creative Team

4.0 out of 5 stars Teach Yourself PSE10, 18 April 2012
Does what it says on the tin. Not yet finished it - still working my way through. I found that you do sometimes have to guess a step or two. Seems OK otherwise.