Profile for Sasha > Reviews

Air Hostess Costume
Price: £14.71 - £24.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Air Hostess Costume
This arrived yesterday fairly quick arrival, I wanted this for a 60s fancy dress this is great for pan am. The material is good and it looks great on.

Loom Bands Friendship Bracelet Kit - 600 Latex Free Bands + 24 S-Clips (1)
Loom Bands Friendship Bracelet Kit - 600 Latex Free Bands + 24 S-Clips (1)
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 22 Jun 2014
This is okay the loom is green and has no arrow is okay an the bands are good but you get no charms an the loom comes apart all of the time is not very strong at all.

Multi Colour 1.5mm Jewellery Making Shamballa Nylon Cord Beading Cord For Bracelet (10mts Lengths)

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 15 May 2014
This product should be sold on reels but it's not. I had rap contact the seller because it took a week and 4 days to get to me. This cord isn't amazing but it's okay. The seller was really helpful an sent a replacement out.

Smiffy's World War II Girl (Child, L)
Smiffy's World War II Girl (Child, L)

1.0 out of 5 stars Isn't worth 1 star, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: 40's School girl (Toy)
DO NOT BUY THIS! The material is poor and thin I have saw summer dresses thicker. I ordered this next day delivery and it didn't come and it says next day delivery and it never turned up I had to contact the seller to give me a refund but I wasted £6.00 on delivery. The bag is thin and made of felt the size of your palm. The hat looked like a shower cap and isn't worth 1 star.

Glass Worry Angel in Brocade Box With Poem In Lid
Glass Worry Angel in Brocade Box With Poem In Lid
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Dec 2013
This is good it is a bit small for the price it should only be £3.00 for the size I would buy it again my mum loved it and it was good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward, 28 Dec 2013
I am looking forward to getting the phone case it looks lovely and cute I can't wait I'm sure it will be lovely perfect for despicable me fans

1 x Silver Plated Enamel Donkey Clip on Charm will fit Thomas Sabo Style Charm Bracelet
Offered by Believe Beads & Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Dec 2013
I rated this 5 stars because when I got the item it looked lovely and was made up of lovely colours.

X1 White Cat Enamel Clip on Charm will fit Thomas Sabo Style Bracelets
X1 White Cat Enamel Clip on Charm will fit Thomas Sabo Style Bracelets
Offered by Believe Beads & Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Oct 2013
I loved this charm it looked so pretty on my bracelet. It is the perfect size and a good wait. I love it can't take my eyes of it. The delivery was fast.

Scarlet Ohara. Budget (M) (Childrens Costume) - Female - Medium
Scarlet Ohara. Budget (M) (Childrens Costume) - Female - Medium
Offered by Wish4 - Toys, Games & Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 17 Oct 2013
I liked this product but the material is poor and the hat was all bent. But it is good. I would recommend this to my friends kids.