Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Heartstone (The Shardlake series Book 5)
Heartstone (The Shardlake series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Marine involvement for shardLake, 5 Oct. 2015
Liked the plot and the sense of period. Very well researched and authentic. Looking forward to his next adventure. Gripping.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A good safety product, I had thought!, 14 Jan. 2013
At last I can leave all my phone chargers, etc, plugged in but but not switched on. What a super safety feature, I thought. Unfortunately, because the extension bar is on the floor under the table, I forget to switch the chargers on. After finding my phone's battery dangerously low in the morning - for the third time - instead of fully charged for the day, I gave up using the switches. All my fault, of course. The extension bar works fine.

The Expats
The Expats

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Expats (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this book. It had enough twists and turns to keep me interested, but I was just about able to keep up with them.

Light Green Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (apprx 6g bag)
Light Green Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (apprx 6g bag)

5.0 out of 5 stars Expanding Gel Aqua Beads, 6 Jan. 2013
I like the clear beads best. I have bought so many packets that all my friends have them now. The vase looks like it contains only water, and no-one can believe it is actually full of aqua balls. They have been a real conversation piece!!
They are brilliant at holding flowers in place as well.
I always order several packs at a time, as the postage is the same as for just one pack, and will be ordering more before long.
Do buy.Clear Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (apprx 6g bag)

Mens Socks, 5 Pairs, 9-11 UK, 43-46 EU, Dark Selection, Soft Loop cuff no-elastic Diabetic Socks
Offered by Sabastian Misc

4.0 out of 5 stars Socks, 6 Jan. 2013
I ordered, they came, I am enjoying wearing them. I have not washed them yet, so can not comment there.