Profile for C C D > Reviews

Content by C C D

C C D

Things That Go Let's Get Moving (My First)
Things That Go Let's Get Moving (My First)
by DK

4.0 out of 5 stars Go and get it!, 20 Mar. 2013
My son (20 months) started showing an interest in planes, helicopters, tractors and diggers so I wanted to buy him a book that would allow us to explore them a bit more. This book was perfect. He loves to just sit and look at the images and other times we will talk about the vehicles in more depth. There are so many different modes of transport, that I would have otherwise struggled to put an accurate name to, grouped very logically.
The only down side is if you live in the UK the images can sometimes be inaccurate for example the emergency vehicles.

PADDINGTON BEAR KIDS MINI CABIN WHEELED BAG TROLLEY SUITCASE LUGGAGE BACKPACK
PADDINGTON BEAR KIDS MINI CABIN WHEELED BAG TROLLEY SUITCASE LUGGAGE BACKPACK

4.0 out of 5 stars The perfect travel companion, 20 Mar. 2013
This bag is very well made and high quality. I originally bought it for my son to use for traveling pretend play however it has now become his official travel bag and has been on several trips with us.
My only complaint would be the shoulder straps drag on the ground when you are pulling it in trolley mode and there is no way to prevent this. Otherwise a great buy.

Djeco Mobile - Katsumi Komagata Birds
Djeco Mobile - Katsumi Komagata Birds
Offered by Japan-Select

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mobile, 6 Dec. 2012
A little fiddly to put together and hang but once you get all the bits in the right places and facing in the right direction this mobile is one of the best I have seen. The birds glide effortlessly with the slightest of breezes. My son and I often sit and gaze at them as he 'tweet tweet tweets'.

Galt Toys Ambi Trumpet
Galt Toys Ambi Trumpet
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 6 Dec. 2012
I got this for my son who is 16 months old and he absolutely loves playing it. I did wonder if he would be able to figure out how to blow it but he did very quickly and now happily picks it up and blows on whichever end takes his fancy. More instruments like this please Ambi.