Profile for DT > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
M-Wave Ottawa Waterproof Handlebar Bag - Black
M-Wave Ottawa Waterproof Handlebar Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag - saves my back getting hot/wet!, 5 Oct. 2013
I bought this because I didn't want to wear a backpack when riding as I would get too hot. I also didn't want a big pannier on the back...I just wanted a small, but decent sized, removable bag that I could keep an eye on whilst cycling. This bag fit the requirements and delivered!

I recently used it for a longish ride, storing (extra) water, sandwiches, bike lock, spare tube and puncture repair kit. Admittedly it was a snug fit, but the bag clipped on nicely to the bike and showed no signs of budging despite carrying a heavy load. I honestly can't fault it at all during riding. Arrived at my destination, unclipped it within 2 seconds and walked off with a shoulder bag :)

Highly recommend!

Wantmoreink 8 Epson compatible Ink Cartridges with Chip T1631XL T1632XL T1633XL T1634XL 16XL for Epson WorkForce WF2010 W, WF2510 WF, WF2520 NF, WF2530 WF, WF2540 WF compatible for T1635XL
Offered by DELCOMCOMPUTERS & WANTMOREINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ink for less, 5 Oct. 2013
The ink works great - no issues with it. Much cheaper than official ink with no real world loss in quality. Arrived quickly.

Koolpad Qi Wireless Charger Pad compatible with Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge + (Plus), Note 5, Nexus 4, 5, 6, 7, Moto 360 Watch, Nokia Lumia 830, 735, 920, 930, 1520, Blackberry Z30, Catphone S50, Asus Padfone S PF500KL, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Note 3, Note 4, Alpha with PWRcard & SlimPWRcard, iPhone 6S, SE, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5C, 5S with iQi Mobile, and Other Qi-Enabled Tablets & Phones(Black)
Offered by Fonesalesman

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, 5 Oct. 2013
Bought this to charge my Samsung Galaxy S3, mainly because the charging port of the phone has stopped charging properly. I bought a QI charging receiver for the phone as it doesn't have QI charging built in. The phone sits inside a leather case and charges perfectly (and quickly) when plonked on top of the pad. It beeps once when it connects to the phone and the light turns from green to blue. The rest of the time it is silent, until you take the phone off and put it back on again.

Heat wise it only gets very slightly warm - no issue there.

Now it's so much easier to keep my phone charged and much better if I need to grab it and answer a call etc. I'm now looking to get a wireless charger and holder for my car as that would eliminate the need for charging cables for me. Although at the moment the only decent one that interests me is the LG Smart Fit 2 and LG WCP-300 charger...but doesn't seem easily available in the UK yet - hopefully something decent will come out for Christmas! :)

[New Version & 1 Year Warranty] VicTsing 1080P HDMI(Gold-Plated) Male to VGA Female Video Converter Adapter Cable with Micro USB and 3.5mm Audio Port Cable For PC Laptop DVD, Raspberry Pi and other HDMI input devices
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 5 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S3 and it works great as it should! Just had to take the back off the phone and put it in place - I didn't bother sticking it on with the peel-able sticky strip as it fits nice and snug when the back of the phone is snapped back on. I also have a leather case which the phone sits in, so it isn't going to move out of position inside the phone.

I bought a Koolpad QI Wireless Charger Pad to go with it and it charges perfectly with the case on the phone. Very happy :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2015 1:45 PM GMT

24% LEAD CRYSTAL PERSONALISED ENGRAVED WHISKY TUMBLER AND GIFT BOX
24% LEAD CRYSTAL PERSONALISED ENGRAVED WHISKY TUMBLER AND GIFT BOX
Offered by 1stclassgifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality product and great customer service, 5 Oct. 2013
- Ordered on a Sunday
- Received an email on Monday morning with a proof of the message - confirmed it was correct
- Received product on Thursday - unfortunately the glass was actually broken with the top ~1cm sliced off 360 degrees
- Contacted the seller via Amazon and explained with some photos, saying how I really needed it for today (Saturday) as it was my father's 60th birthday! (maybe ordered later than I should have...)
- Received a response saying that they could send a replacement via 1st class delivery to try and get it for me today...
- It arrived on time and in perfect condition! Very good quality - pretty heavy as well! I'm sure my dad will like it very much.

Would highly recommend :)

Anker® Uspeed USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with 36W Power Adapter and 3ft USB 3.0 Cable [VIA VL812 Chipset]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 April 2013
Really impressed with this USB hub. I bought it together with http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007SJGGAE/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_13 to provide really fast speeds for my USB3 stick (and handful of general USB devices) and it really does perform well! Speeds are really fantastic and it just looks cool :)

Frostfire Mooncosy - Wine Deluxe Premium Polar Fleece
Frostfire Mooncosy - Wine Deluxe Premium Polar Fleece

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife lives in it, 19 April 2013
This is a really good quality product. It feels very nice and the material is pretty thick. It keeps my wife warm anyway - freeing me up for other things :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 April 2013
This is really an excellent piece of kit. I have used it at home to supplement our current router that only provides up to Wireless G. With this router we now have Wireless N, meaning no more freezing of HD streams from our NAS when using the laptop / tablet. I've also taken it abroad and used it to provide Wireless capabilities at my parent-in-laws. Being so small it's ultra portable...but most of all it works extremely well and hasn't crashed on me yet!

Logitech Gaming Mouse G700
Logitech Gaming Mouse G700

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality mouse, 19 April 2013
I've always liked Logitech products, they never seem to let me down. I wanted a more responsive wireless mouse with more options for gaming than my original Logitech MX Laser from god knows how many years ago! This one certainly fits the bill and provides me with loads of customisable buttons and the ability to change the DPI mid game to get that extra bit of control when needed. Hopefully this mouse will last me just as long as my old (and still working) one :)

Camel Active Men's Bremner Brandy Lace Up 317.11.02 12 UK
Camel Active Men's Bremner Brandy Lace Up 317.11.02 12 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes, 19 April 2013
I wanted a more formal shoe, but still be a bit "trainer like" and this shoe fits (...) perfectly! Very pleased with them as they look really great and are well made. Delivery was quick and product was in perfect condition.

Page: 1 | 2