Profile for Ready > Reviews

Flexi Neon Retractable Cord Lead, 5 m/ 12 Kg, Small
Flexi Neon Retractable Cord Lead, 5 m/ 12 Kg, Small
Offered by Canine Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 3 months., 15 Jan. 2015
Initially this was great. The main reason I bought it was because I walk our dog along a cyle path and wanted her to be visible to anyone on a bike. The problem is it unraveled itself and didn't move back again so it's now completely useless.

Baby Travel Universal Foot Muff (Red)
Baby Travel Universal Foot Muff (Red)
Offered by Baby Travel LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 big problems., 15 Jan. 2015
I bought this for 2 reasons. The first being the longer length and the second being that the top section could zip off and leave a liner in the pushchair.
My daughter has been too long for this for a while now and is only 21 months.
The top layer doesn't come off, it's just a 2 way zip so you either have to take it off completely or try to jam it underneath the other layer which makes it lumpy.
it's a shame because when it fit my daughter it really did keep her lovely and warm.

Green People Intensive Repair Conditioner (200ml)
Green People Intensive Repair Conditioner (200ml)
Offered by Activecare Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 15 Jan. 2015
This didn't make my hair any softer, shinier or more detangled than any other Green People conditioner.

Green People Neutral/Scent Free Shampoo  (200ml)
Green People Neutral/Scent Free Shampoo (200ml)
Offered by Superfooduk

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for my seborrheic dermatitis, 15 Jan. 2015
Relieved the soreness but made my scalp more itchy and flaky than other Green People products. I'd say the aloe vera shampoo is the best of a bad bunch but that didn't clear it up either.

Gentle Cleanse & Make-up Remover
Gentle Cleanse & Make-up Remover
Offered by Purely Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for mascara removal., 15 Jan. 2015
I didn't get on with this as a cleanser as I have spot-prone skin but I've been using this daily for months just to get my mascara off. I gently massage it into my lashes then rinse off with water before using facewash from another brand. It gets it all off without stinging my eyes and doesn't have any nasty stuff in it.
I'm still on the same bottle and will definitely be buying it again.

Alison Jay Counting - Board Book: A Child's First 123
Alison Jay Counting - Board Book: A Child's First 123
by Alison Jay
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book., 15 Jan. 2015
My daughter loves this book. She's now 21 months and still as obsessed with it as when we bought it about 6 months ago!

Faith In Nature Coconut Conditioner 400 ml
Faith In Nature Coconut Conditioner 400 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., 15 Jan. 2015
I have frizzy, wavy hair and this detangles my hair but that's about all. it hasn't made my hair any more shiny, fuzz-free or soft than with any other natural conditoner I've used.

Jason Dandruff Relief Shampoo
Jason Dandruff Relief Shampoo
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars First shampoo that's ever cleared my seborrheic dermatitis!, 15 Jan. 2015
I'm over the moon that I've finally found a shampoo to clear this up completely! No itching, no odd flakes, no sore scalp and my frizzy, wavy hair seems to be in much better condition.
Flakes started disappearing after the first wash and by the third wash they'd gone completely and my scalp was healed up.
The smell is a bit strange but not unpleasant and it disappears after a few hours.
I will use this shampoo forever.

Womdee Women Bird Geometric Print Short Sleeve Chiffon Tops (White,L) With Accessory
Offered by DS-Mart.

1.0 out of 5 stars Strange waistband, 15 Jan. 2015
Lovely material and pattern but the waist goes very narrow for some reason so it looks awful on.

Australian Tea Tree Organic Anti Dandruff Shampoo 250ml
Australian Tea Tree Organic Anti Dandruff Shampoo 250ml
Offered by Maximum Supplements

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for seborrheic dermatitis, 15 Jan. 2015
Yet another shampoo I've tried for this problem. I had less flakes on my scalp for a few weeks but then it all came back again. It didn't relieve the itching or soreness either.
I'm currently using Jason anti-dandruff which has cleared my scalp completely!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6