Profile for Mr SJ Proctor > Reviews

Content by Mr SJ Proctor

Mr SJ Proctor (Preston)

Page: 1 | 2
RAVPower MFI Lightning USB Cable (Data / Sync / Charging, 3 Feet, Apple Certified)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 30 Jun. 2015
I ordered this item on a Friday and I received it the next day. It is of solid, durable construction and I'm very pleased with it. It works perfectly.

Software Engineering
Software Engineering
by Ian Sommerville

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book in excellent condition, 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Software Engineering (Paperback)
The book was delivered quickly. I have ordered this book as it is on my recommended reading list for my degree, and it was pretty cheap to buy and it was in excellent condition. If I was buying this new, I would be looking at spending around £60-£70.

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips, 4 May 2014
Bought two HDMI leads as I have recently bought a new computer system and needed to run two HD monitors off it. The leads work perfectly and to pay under £4 for two is a steal.

Lenovo H535s Desktop (AMD A8 6500, 6Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD, DVDRW, Radeon Graphics, Windows 8.1) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb desktop at a bargain price, 4 May 2014
I bought this computer for doing my degree work on it and not for gaming. This is a super computer, which comes with a very nice AMD Quad-Core A8 chip, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD and Graphics Card to boot. The computer runs quietly and does not get too hot.

As I'm also doing website design in my spare time on top of my degree, it was vital to me that I ran two monitors on this system. I'm currently running two full HD 22" monitors, and they work perfectly.

This is a cracking little computer at a great price.

Baltimore Orioles MLB Baseball Cap
Baltimore Orioles MLB Baseball Cap
Offered by Comet Sport Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cap., 13 Mar. 2014
My Orioles cap was at my house just two days after I ordered it. It came in plain packaging, and in a good condition. Roll on the 2014 MLB season. Go the O's!

MLB Baltimore Orioles Mens Pro Quality Athletic Dri Fit Baseball Jersey XL Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top, 14 Feb. 2014
My new Orioles top came very promptly after I ordered it. It is a really nice, genuine MLB top and I got it for a very good price. Very impressed with this purchase.

Beginning Python: Using Python 2.6 and Python 3.1 (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
by James Payne

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful for beginners., 16 Jan. 2014
Sorry, but for beginners, this book is absolute pants. It comes with minimal source code, and it seems to be written for people with experience in Python Programming. I did find one use for it though, it made a great doorstop.

Death of Kings (The Last Kingdom Series, Book 6)
Death of Kings (The Last Kingdom Series, Book 6)
by Bernard Cornwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 16 Jan. 2014
The book arrived quickly after I placed my order. I don't know if it is a good book, as I bought it as a gift.

Heretic (The Grail Quest, Book 3)
Heretic (The Grail Quest, Book 3)
by Bernard Cornwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 16 Jan. 2014
It arrived promptly and in perfect shape. It is a good book as well according to the person I bought it for.

InventCase Apple iPad mini 2 / 3 Tablet (2nd and 3rd Generations - 7.9-Inch) Smart Multi-Functional Leather 3-Fold Case Cover with Sleep Wake Function - Hot Pink
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jan. 2014
This is a superb purchase. It fitted the iPad Mini Retina like a glove, giving it great protection and it arrived two working days after purchase.

Page: 1 | 2