Profile for Nightwalker > Reviews

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong!, 27 Dec. 2012
Need to measure a finger for a ring? You can't go wrong. Cheap and easy to use. I guess you could go into a shop and be measured and to be honest I probably would if I were spending a lot on a ring but if like me you want to order a ring from the internet this is just the job to make sure you order the right size.

Wooden Beehive Composter (713) Turn your kitchen waste, rubbish into handy garden compost / fertiliser

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than a plastic one!, 27 Dec. 2012
A pretty good product for the money. Not the best quality wood in the world but plenty good enough for the intended use. I much prefer this to a plastic composter. Does the job and has done now for the last 12 months, I think it should last for years to come.

Panasonic RP-HS33E-S Water resistant Sports Clip In Ear Headphone- Silver
Panasonic RP-HS33E-S Water resistant Sports Clip In Ear Headphone- Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Work fine but a little big, 27 Dec. 2012
I have had these headphones for a number of months. I like them, they have reasonable sound quality for the price (better than the Koss ones I had before). I have used them in the rain with no problems. The only issue is they are quite big, most of the time they stay put (I am a runner) but being such a large loop they are not an overly secure fit behind the ear.

Vikuiti ARMR220 Screen Protector for Garmin Forerunner 410
Vikuiti ARMR220 Screen Protector for Garmin Forerunner 410
Offered by protectionfilms24 (screen protectors)

5.0 out of 5 stars A screen protector, not much else to say really!, 27 Dec. 2012
It was easy to fit although a little fiddly due to the recessed nature of the Garmin Forerunner 410 screen; being below the height of the touch bezel. After carefully lining it up I was happy with the results, a nice tidy fit. The protector is cut slightly smaller than the screen so there is a 1mm gap round the edge, this is ok as I think you would need that gap to get it off again if you ever needed to. It has been on my Garmin for nearly a year, used in rain and shine with no problem, no peeling or discolouration. The screen is still clear to read, so it seems to be ideal for the job.

StarTech PC Computer Tool Kit with Carrying Case, 11 Piece
StarTech PC Computer Tool Kit with Carrying Case, 11 Piece

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 Dec. 2012
This turned out to be a pretty good quality tool kit, ideal for building/taking apart of PCs. The only thing missing is an anti-static wrist strap. I bought one separately.

Kamasa 55703 Ratchet Screw Driver, Set of 19
Kamasa 55703 Ratchet Screw Driver, Set of 19

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 27 Dec. 2012
I have always been a fan of Kamasa tools, they are good quality and a good price. This one is no different, nice to hold and a good feel to the ratchet mechanism. The transition of the ratchet from tighten to loosen is easy with a lock setting to stop it ratcheting in either direction. I am not sure about the usefulness of the belt holster, I can't see me ever using that but it holds the screwdriver bits ok. A good quality product that will serve you well. 4 stars only because I don't need the flappy green belt holster bit and there is no way to remove it.

SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 Screen Protector Series Ultra Crystal
SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 Screen Protector Series Ultra Crystal

5.0 out of 5 stars The best screen protector out there..., 26 Dec. 2012
I have tried them all over the years, the cheap ones and the top end ones. I have settled on the SGP ones as being my favourite. They have the same feel as the glass they cover, ie. not too grippy like some so your finger still glides freely across the screen. Very scratch resistant and fairly easy to fit. Do follow the he fitting instructions and don't whatever you do touch the back, it will stop it sticking to the glass where you touched it. You can clean any edges that refuse to stick with alcohol cleaning solution to get the stickiness back, this works most of the time. A top quality product, worth the money in my opinion. I also have the same SGP screen protector on my iPad, and am very happy with it on my phone and tablet. When I upgrade my phone I will be getting another SGP screen protector.

COOL BANANAS ShockProof Pouch for iPad 2 and the new iPad 3 rd gen. in midnight
COOL BANANAS ShockProof Pouch for iPad 2 and the new iPad 3 rd gen. in midnight
Offered by Cool Bananas

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good fit., 26 Dec. 2012
I have this cover for my iPad 2. Its a really nice fit and well made, I imagine it would fit a 3rd or 4th gen iPad just as well. Nice protective memory foam front and back to keep my iPad safe from knocks, the inside of the zip has a protective fabric ridge to ensure the inside of the zip is kept away from the iPad when zipped inside so there is no way it can scratch your iPad. A well thought out design, well made and does the job very well.

Gear4 Jumpsuit Boost Rubberised Silicone Case for Apple iPad 2
Gear4 Jumpsuit Boost Rubberised Silicone Case for Apple iPad 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel., 26 Dec. 2012
I love the feel of this rubberised cover. It is grippy enough but not too grippy. A rare case that covers all 4 sides of the iPad (it hasn't got one side cut out to accommodate the smart cover). I don't use the smart cover so spent ages looking for a cover that didn't have one of the long edges removed. This is just the job, good quality and easy to fit. I also have a screen protector on my iPad and find this cover doesn't cause too much trouble with the edges of the screen protector although I do have to be a little careful (some covers tend to peel the edges of the screen protector). Nice to hold and when I am on a train its grippy enough to rest on the tray table/back of the seat in front to watch a film with no need for a separate iPad stand. Fits my iPad 2 but I would imagine it will fit just as well on a 3rd or 4th gen iPad.

AmazonBasics 2-Port USB Car Charger with 2.1 Amp Output in Black
AmazonBasics 2-Port USB Car Charger with 2.1 Amp Output in Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of kit., 26 Dec. 2012
This does the job and does it well. Nice quality product that works out of the box. We have been using it for a number of months now to charge a mobile phones and a kindle in the car. The only issue with it, the blue LED light on the top is very very bright, when driving at night it can be a bit distracting. Soon solved with a square of electrical tape stuck over the LED. Still a nice piece of kit even after the small modification!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5