Profile for Nightwalker > Reviews

Samsung 16GB Class 6 24MB/s Micro SDHC Standard Memory Card without Adapter
Offered by CBC SALES UK
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 9 Jan 2014
I ordered this class 6 Samsung micro SD and actually received a class 10 one, bargain! Works well, good read/write performance in a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone. No problems. Came in a plastic storage box with a full size SD adaptor (not retail packaging, just in case you were wondering).

Code Red Thermometer Keyring
Code Red Thermometer Keyring
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sturdy., 9 Jan 2014
A well made keyring thermometer. It feels nice and sturdy, so should last well. The readings are not super accurate to read as the marks are not per degree, so its no good it you want exact figures but it'll give you a very good idea of the temperature.

Big Cats
Big Cats
by National Geographic
Edition: Calendar
Price: 10.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Tells you the date, ideal!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Big Cats (Calendar)
Not much to say; if you like big cats and you like dates in 2014 then this beauty is for you!

Voguecase Slim Fit Flexible TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III Mini I8190 Owl Family Design with Free Universal Screen-Stylus
Offered by Voguecase
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Owls!, 9 Jan 2014
Well fitting flexible rubberised case. It was easy to fit to the phone and protects all the edges well. Its not too bulky, the design is nice and vibrant. The owl print has started to wear slightly on the edges after a few weeks use but the phone is still well protected.

Polar Chest Strap Soft Strap keine Size:XS-S
Polar Chest Strap Soft Strap keine Size:XS-S
Price: 11.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement for Garmin strap., 2 Dec 2013
I bought this to replace an 18 month old Garmin premium soft strap that was starting to give erratic and unreliable readings. My heart rate profile in Garmin Connect looked square and blocky, it used to be fine detailed peaks on the graph. After some reading online I found this Polar strap was rated highly and would fit my Garmin HR monitor. The fact its less than half the price is another great reason to get it! It fits, it works, I trust the accuracy of the HR data again. Full marks!

Denby Utensil Pot, Imperial Blue
Denby Utensil Pot, Imperial Blue
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It holds kitchen utensils!, 2 Nov 2013
It does what it was designed for, and does it very well. Its pretty heavy and well made, should last a number of years.

The Little Book of Speed Dating (The little book of series)
The Little Book of Speed Dating (The little book of series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun little book., 2 Nov 2013
This is actually quite a good little book, it has some great questions you could use when speed dating and explains how an event usually runs. The cover photo looks like it came from 1986 but the contents are pretty up to date. I must confess I haven't read the entire book, I have just flicked through and read a few bits here and there.

Silverline 380159 Tyre Valve Core Remover 96mm
Silverline 380159 Tyre Valve Core Remover 96mm
Price: 2.04

4.0 out of 5 stars It removes valve cores!, 2 Nov 2013
Not much to say really, it feels ever so slightly cheap, but then it didn't cost a lot. For high impact, high torque or heavy use I always buy the best tools I can afford. For something that gets used very rarely and only needs light finger strength to loosen and tighten this does the job well. Fits shrader valves only, not presta valves.

SPIGEN SGP Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Crystal for Samsung Galaxy S4
SPIGEN SGP Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Crystal for Samsung Galaxy S4
Offered by Keep in Case
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fan of the Ultra Crystal, 5 Jun 2013
This is the third SGP Ultra Crystal screen protector I have bought. I have tried a number of the top end screen protectors over the years and after I bought the Ultra Crystal for my old Galaxy S2 I settled on it being the best of the three or four different ones I had tried. I also bought one for my iPad and now for my Galaxy S4. Its easy enough to apply, and comes with a cleaning cloth, squeegee and stickers to allow you to remove any dust that gets trapped under the film. Because of this I have been able to apply it perfectly on all three devices I have fitted it to. Once applied I like the feel of it, not grippy like some but smooth, allowing your finger to glide, like on the glass its covering. It wears very well, the one on my iPad has been on there over a year and is still immaculate. One tip I picked up, if you accidentally touch the underside or it wont stick down for some reason, use a little cleaning alcohol (I have some in a CD lens cleaning kit) to gently clean the affected area, after that it should stick neatly to the glass again.

Samsung 16GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 48MB/s MicroSDHC Plus Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong!, 5 Jun 2013
Bought this for my new Galaxy S4. Didn't need to format it, it came ready formatted in exFat, I just stuck it in the phone and Bob was my actual uncle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5