Profile for lindsay frend > Reviews

lindsay frend

Acctim 13352 Mini LCD Flip Alarm Clock, Pearl
Acctim 13352 Mini LCD Flip Alarm Clock, Pearl

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy enough to operate, 26 Jun. 2015
NOT Acctim make......says 'bentima'??? Hopefully it will work ok. Easy enough to operate. Sticker on the back says Acctim?? very confusing!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me laugh!, 26 April 2014
Bought this for a giggle really as I thought it made an amusing change from all the baby on board signs that you see al the time. I've seen many people in my rear view mirror pointing and commenting and laughing, so if it's making people laugh, then it's got to be good :)

Turning Forty
Turning Forty
by Mike Gayle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Turning Forty (Paperback)
Another brilliant book by Mike Gayle! I re-read turning thirty to refresh my memory and flew through this book in no time.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Writing rubbed off straight away!, 26 April 2014
I was quite excited when I received this set (I bought 2), but what a let down. Used them once and washed them in a bowl of soapy water - not dishwasher) and half the writing came off. A wash or two later and all the writing had completely gone. Very disappointing.

Kings and Queens (Usborne History of Britain)
Kings and Queens (Usborne History of Britain)
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 Oct. 2013
Bought to help my daughter with some homework.....have read almost all of it myself! Great book with lots of great information.

Manhattan Toy Dr. Seuss the Grinch Plush (Large)
Manhattan Toy Dr. Seuss the Grinch Plush (Large)
Offered by ToyWorldWeb

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing!!!, 29 Oct. 2013
My daughter loves the Grinch, and following a visit to our local garden centre where she saw one on display (not this one) decided that she wants a Grinch for christmas. He arrived today and WOW!! He is brilliant. I had read other reviews saying that they weren't very big, but he's perfect size (she's 8), I reckon he might fit build a bear clothes if she wants to dress him up! His face..well...it's just so much better than in the photo! I can't wait to see her face on christmas morning!!

Character World 135 x 200 cm One Direction Boyfriend Single Panel Duvet Set, Multi-Colour

4.0 out of 5 stars Material a bit stiff, 23 Sept. 2013
Material quite stiff and itchyish, but hopefully it will soften after a few washes. Otherwise, please with item and a good price too!

London Sticker Book (Spotters Sticker Books)
London Sticker Book (Spotters Sticker Books)
by Rosie Dickins

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 23 Sept. 2013
Bought this for my step-daughter (aged 7) as we were going on a bit of a trip around London. We managed to get most of the stickers stuck in and she's now got it as a great keepsake to show her friends at school. Will definately buy more!