ARRAY(0xb61c9a08)

Profile for Miss Tee 187 > Reviews

Content by Miss Tee 187

Miss Tee 187

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Dancing!, 23 Feb 2014
A great song thoroughly enjoyed by my children and I. A good beat on a fab song that always makes us get up and dance. Love it!

Peppermint Essential 100% Aromatherapy Oil 100ml
Peppermint Essential 100% Aromatherapy Oil 100ml
Offered by Calmer Solutions Limited
Price: 6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Mar 2013
Had Severn Trent Water dig up the road outside... Queue the mice. I was horrified when I saw one. Read umpteen articles talking about them not liking peppermint oil - it works! I sprinkled it all over the house, in corners, on the carpet, in the bin, in with the mop bucket water. The first time we walked back into the house was funny - it smelt like a mint explosion had occurred! We haven't even had any spiders - they hate the smell too! Still have just over half the bottle remaining. Brilliant product and I will replace when finished!

Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't
by Michael Losier
Price: 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Opened my eyes, 1 Sep 2012
I find this book does as the title says - really opens my eyes, and allows me to think differently. There have been numerous occasions whereby I have made contact with a good friend and she has responded with 'The Law of Attraction is working well today - I was just thinking about you!' I became curious about this Law of Attraction so I looked it up and discovered this book. After reading a few pages, I found myself agreeing (out loud on some occasions I might add!) with the contents of the pages as it allows various things you have wondered to click into place. I found it, and still continue to find it a really good read and excellent value for money.

LUPO 3 Way Triple Cigarette Lighter Charger Adapter + 1 USB Port
LUPO 3 Way Triple Cigarette Lighter Charger Adapter + 1 USB Port
Offered by LUPO STORE
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Dec 2011
I ordered this as I use my iPhone as my sat nav frequently. I also became frustrated with my iPhone and BlackBerry dying whilst out despite a full charge. This is perfect as there are the three charger ports - I never have to worry about flat batteries on my phones again! My two children can use it to charge their DS consoles too - bonus! However, as it was early morning when the order was placed, I only remember reading the triple charger part, so imagine my delight when it was delivered to find there was a usb port too! What a convenient product for an absolutely fabulous price. Highly recommended!

Ultra Slim Hybrid XYLO-Crystal Hard Back Cover Skin Case & ClearICE LCD Screen Protector for the Apple iPhone (iPhone 4 / 4S, Clear)
Offered by Mib
Price: 0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Dec 2011
This item fitted my iPhone perfectly and, considering it was ordered a week before Christmas, it came two days later. Very impressed and highly recommended! :-)

Diary of a Wimpy Kid [DVD]
Diary of a Wimpy Kid [DVD]
Dvd ~ Zachary Gordon
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 2 July 2011
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid [DVD] (DVD)
Very pleased with the price, packaging, delivery time (2 days) and overall quality. Once again, Amazon, excellence as standand!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth (Book 5)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth (Book 5)
by Jeff Kinney
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 July 2011
I purchased this in addition to the first five books in the series. Excellent value for money as it is a hardback valued at 12.99 and we purchased for 4.37! Brand new as described, arrived in 2 days and has made my 10 year old feel elated! Very impressed!

Ferrari Dream Booster for 9 Months and Above (Red)
Ferrari Dream Booster for 9 Months and Above (Red)
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It matches!, 2 July 2011
I suppose in buying my new car for my 30th birthday, I wanted to treat the children too so they had something new for the new car too. My new car is red with black and red leather interior so this car seat was the perfect choice. My four year old had the last say and out of three other car seats, felt happy with this. I arrived after 2 days, well packaged and by a friendly delivery driver. Upon opening the box, the seat was contained in a red Ferrari canvas bag - my 10 year old has now pilfered this canvas bag for herself! The added addition I was not aware of was a cup holder! On either side of the arm rests are two slits in the fabric where you will find a 'ledge' to slide this cup holder onto! Bonus! We are all very impressed with the product! Currently, as it was only delivered an hour ago and has not made its way into the car, my daughter has placed it on the sofa and is watching TV sitting in it! Bless! Excellent purchase.

Diary of A Wimpy Kid Collection 5 Books Set Jeff Kinney (The Last Straw, Rodrick Rules, Dog Days, Diary of A Wimpy Kid, Do-It-Yourself)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Daughter, 2 July 2011
My 10 year old daughter has been after these books for a while but financially, I haven't been able to find them all for an attractive price (6.99 x 5 mounts up in these economic times!). I managed to purchase them all from Amazon for under 16 - under half of the price if I'd gone to Waterstones! They were delivered in very good time, the packaging was excellent, they were all new, as described, in fabulous condition and my daughter was over the moon!

Peppa Pig: The Game (Wii)
Peppa Pig: The Game (Wii)
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 26 Dec 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this before I'd read some of the reviews for the game. I must say, if I had listened to them, I wouldn't have bought the game. I'm glad I bought it. My 3 year old daughter is a huge Peppa Pig fan and her face was a picture when she received this. It's a game designed for pre-school children and she enjoys playing it. It wouldn't hold her attention for hours on end but then I wouldn't want her playing on the Wii for hours on end. It's an entertaining game for a pre-schooler and enabled me to cook the dinner on Christmas day whilst she played it! There are various games for her to play, either timed or untimed, and she enjoys challenging herself by attempting to beat her previous time/total. I don't wish to put anyone off buying the game but it is a game for a child. Some reviewers seemed to expect more but I think it is just right for a pre-schooler. My 9 year old daughters friend, who is also 9, even has it for her DS! Lol. I bought it for my 3 year old and she enjoys it, as she should. Hope this helps others make up their mind.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3