Profile for G. Lindenfield > Reviews

Content by G. Lindenfield

G. Lindenfield "Gael Lindenfield" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Naturtint Permanent 5G Light Golden Chestnut 170ml
Naturtint Permanent 5G Light Golden Chestnut 170ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for sensitive scalps, 9 Mar. 2015
I was gutted when I developed an allergic reaction to my previous hair colouring product. But my hairdresser now uses this one and it has been perfect. No reaction and wonderful colour. I love the Multiplier conditioner too and only just realised you can buy this separately. Great products.

EPSOM SALTS 2KG ECO-BAG 100% Natural
EPSOM SALTS 2KG ECO-BAG 100% Natural
Offered by The Essential Oil Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 8 Jan. 2014
The salts unlike some others were ready for use ...did not arrive in hard lump that needed breaking up. Invaluable for easing tension produced by osteoarthritis in my back

Herma Photo Stickers, 12mm x 17mm, 1000pcs
Herma Photo Stickers, 12mm x 17mm, 1000pcs

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than most, 8 Jan. 2014
Were not as sticky as I would have liked. But sometimes that was good as I could move about slightly.

Self Esteem: Simple Steps to Develop Self-worth and Heal Emotional Wounds
Self Esteem: Simple Steps to Develop Self-worth and Heal Emotional Wounds
by Gael Lindenfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 8 Jan. 2014
...... But then I did write it! Seriously, I have just had to re- read it because the publishers have brought out a new edition. I wrote it 20 years ago and I didn't want to change it apart from updating some of the language. The strategies, and tips and techniques are still ones that I and my clients have found to be invaluable for boosting our self- esteem whenever a challenge knocks it back.

Hailo 4310-151 150 KG 2 Tread Mini Steps, Silver Grey
Hailo 4310-151 150 KG 2 Tread Mini Steps, Silver Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 8 Jan. 2014
These steps are used continually by us. Slightly heavy but worthwhile. The mechanism took awhile to get used to but sure it makes them safer.

Epsom Salts 3kg (Magnesium Sulphate Salt) Bath Salt
Epsom Salts 3kg (Magnesium Sulphate Salt) Bath Salt
Offered by Gees Pharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but very lumpy, 8 Jan. 2014
The salts were almost in one solid lump. I found it hard to break it up. But once I had they were worked well. Having baths in Epsom Salts has eased the tension produced by the osteoarthritis in my back.

Beurer HK35 Electronic Heat Pad
Beurer HK35 Electronic Heat Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Jan. 2014
This is my second one of these. The first lasted over 3 years with use most nights and mornings. I often went to sleep with it in on and this would be the only way of easing my pain. Previously had other makes which did not last nearly as long.

Defending Jacob
Defending Jacob

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought- provoking page-turner, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Defending Jacob (Kindle Edition)
Not a literary thriller but an excellent page-turner. Also raises many questions around the current dilemmas in contemporary society in relation to justice, genetic issues and family and community life. Was a hit with our book group and produced some lively debate.

Advanced Adults Blend 50 Plus Probiotics Capsules - Pack of 30 Capsules
Advanced Adults Blend 50 Plus Probiotics Capsules - Pack of 30 Capsules
Offered by Forest Vitality

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but choose the appropriate strength, 28 Dec. 2012
Absolutely excellent product ...changed my life. I had been suffering for a number of years with IBS type symptoms but docotors couldn't find a cause or cure. Also has helped friends who followed my recommendation but a younger man found this particular product too strong and to go for one with less pro.biotics. I was interested to see this week that this make had a stall in a Hong Kong supermarket. Appparantly the ex- pats here find them invaluable.

Hardy: Barchester Towers
Hardy: Barchester Towers

1.0 out of 5 stars A very short version !, 17 Oct. 2012
I was disappointed to find this was a very abridged version of the book. There was nothing on Amazon site product info that indicated that this was what I would be purchasing.
However what little of the book there was was extremely well read. But don't buy unless you want to miss out on most of this classic book.

Page: 1 | 2