Profile for KayKay > Reviews

Quies Protection Auditive - Earplugs 35dB-3 Pairs
Quies Protection Auditive - Earplugs 35dB-3 Pairs
Offered by 20Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for students! :D, 3 July 2011
Your first year in halls can be a stressful one, let alone having noisy neighbours coming home at 4am waking you up when you've got a test a few hours later. It really stressed me out, and im a light sleeper at the best of times. I never had ear plugs before, and the thought of wax ones made me worried, so i thought id try the foam ones. These are amazing! they're so soft and squishy, like memory foam and i managed to get one pair to last me just over a weeks worth of nights before it started to lose effectiveness. I recon one of these packs (3pk) could last me a month at a time, assuming you've got noisy neighbours every night like i did. Im definitely going to stock up on these for my second year, they're invaluable to the light sleeping student. I recommend them to everyone that suffers from waking at the slightest noise like me, you'll finally get a good nights sleep, and still hear your alarm in the morning! :D

Pukka Pad Notebook Recycled Wirebound Perforated Ruled 110pp 80gsm A5 Ref RCA5/110 [Pack of 3]
Offered by K Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent sized workbooks, 13 Nov 2010
I bought the 3pk as im currently at uni, and i constantly need notebooks/workbooks to jot down everything. I was attracted by the "recycled" bit of the product, as im very pro green, recycling etc.
Compared to other recycled paper pads i've bought in the past, i was automatically impressed by these pads paper quality. In a lot of previous buys, the paper has alway been a very unique quality that you only find in recycled paper. If you compared a sheet of this pad to another brand of recycled paper, you would see what im talking about. Its smooth to write on (some recycled ones can be course/rough to write on).
I am really blown away by this product. I will definitely be buying this product in the future.
I suppose the only reason i gave it 4 out of 5 stars, is that the only A5 recycled notebook in this range that i could find were these (110 pages). I usually go for pads with more pages, and as such found them thinner than my usual liking. I suppose the minus 1 star is more my personal issue, rather than an issue with the product.
Im not trying to put you off, buy it! you wont be disappointed!! :D

Pukka Pad, Refill Pad A4, 400 Page (Colours May Vary)
Pukka Pad, Refill Pad A4, 400 Page (Colours May Vary)
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Its HUGE!, 13 Nov 2010
Its not everyday i buy a 400 page A4 refill pad, but WOW it is a lot better quality and thinkness than id given it credit for!
All pages are lined, with a red margin line. The paper quality is amazing (better than my main writing pad, i may have to switch and start using this one more!)
All in all, an amazing standard writing/refill pad. Will most definitely be buying this many times in the future :)