Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Charming (A Seven World Novel)
Charming (A Seven World Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read set in the Seven World, 9 Dec. 2015
I enjoyed this story about Prince the "ancient" shifter. It can be read as a stand alone; although it doesn't contain major spoilers to the rest of the books there are elements of spoilers for Two Minutes.

Vigilante Vampire (Bo Blackman Book 5)
Vigilante Vampire (Bo Blackman Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant yet again, 3 Dec. 2015
Before I discovered this series I felt little jaded and vampired out. This series has been a pleasure to read. Both is a brilliant heroine and the supporting characters are also interesting. I'm just disappointed that I have to wait for the next in the series! All Helen Harper's books are a jolly good read so don't hesitate to buy this book.

Drifters' Alliance, Book 3
Drifters' Alliance, Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Next instalment in the series, 9 Nov. 2015
This is the third book in the Drifters' Alliance series and should not be read as a stand alone. If you read and liked the first two, then you will enjoy this. Written in Elle Casey's particular style and brand of humor, this story moves along well to its trademark cliff hanger. How could Elle do this to her readers? Now we have to eagerly await the next book in the series; good thing she writes so fast!

Time Slipping (War of the Fae Book 8)
Time Slipping (War of the Fae Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Long awaited continuation of The War of the Fae series, 7 July 2015
Fans of The War of the Fae have had to wait a long time for this book as Elle Casey has been busy with other books / genres. However, this book doesn't disappoint, it picks up just after the end of the last War of the Fae (Clash of the Otherworlds) book and continues with Jayne's story. For anyone who has read the previous books, you will know what to expect from Jayne and her sidekick Tim, as they continue in their own indomitable way! If you haven't read the previous books, I'd recommend you begin with Changlings and get the full story.
The relationship with Spike is continued in this story and we have more information on Tim's mysterious past! There are surprising events and new characters to enjoy. However the book ends with an Elle Casey cliffhanger, which ensures I will be rushing to get the next book when it's published!

The Memory Game: A Ghost Story Like No Other...
The Memory Game: A Ghost Story Like No Other...

5.0 out of 5 stars Compulsive reading, 6 July 2015
I read this in a few hours and really enjoyed it. I found it very moving. The author did a very good job of building the readers empathy, and I have to admit that the tears were close!

Drifters' Alliance, Book 1
Drifters' Alliance, Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars A good sci fi read, 11 Jun. 2015
I enjoyed this story of Cass and her fledgling crew, my only disappointment was the length. I would have loved a longer story, and will look forward to the sequel.

The story had some good world building and built up ideas for the future well. Although the story had some resolution, there was much left hanging for the next book.

Well worth the read.

Five Weeks (Seven Series Book 3)
Five Weeks (Seven Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read in one sitting, 30 July 2014
Another fantastic novel by Dannika Dark, I read it in one sitting as I just couldn't put it down. Now all I want to know is, when will the next book come out?
This book is Jericho and Izzy's story. It unfolded well and kept me hooked. I'm getting more and Mrs curious about the Ben and Wheeler dynamics, but no more information was given in the story. I also loved Denver, although he had a much smaller role in this story.

Colony East (The Toucan Trilogy, Book 2)
Colony East (The Toucan Trilogy, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable dystopian sequel, 18 Dec. 2013
I really enjoyed this book. The author described this dystopian world very successfully and I enjoyed learning more about the characters. I am now looking forward to reading the next book in this series.

Elf Child's fancy dress costume age 4-6
Elf Child's fancy dress costume age 4-6
Offered by Shop Inc

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and flimsy material, 18 Dec. 2013
I bought this outfit as other reviewers seemed impressed with it. However, when it came, I discovered it was made of the thin felt style material. As I have previously discovered, on buying outfits in this material, it rips. I didn't feel I could trust this outfit to stand up to 3 nativity performances and so had to make a trip to Sainsburys. I picked up a much nicer outfit there for much less money.

Sorcerers of the Nightwing: (Book One - The Ravenscliff Series)
Sorcerers of the Nightwing: (Book One - The Ravenscliff Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A most pleasant change., 17 Dec. 2013
I picked up this book because it was free on Amazon and so I thought I'd give it a go. I'm not sure quite what I was anticipating, but definitely something more run of the mill. I'm a little fed up of fantasy / urban fantasy recently; a lot of books blur into one in this category. However this book stood out for me and I believe will prove memorable. At the same time as I downloaded this book, I also got the first book in a trilogy from a well known YA urban fantasy writer. I haven't read the rest of her trilogy as I preferred these books and bought and read them all in three days!
The author is very good at creating suspense and mystery; the book also felt gothic and spine tingling, although not too scary! I really enjoyed the character of Devon and found him both believable and likeable.
When I finished the book, I had to go straight and buy the next two. My only concern, now I finished the books so far, is that the first book was published in 2002, the second in 2003 and the third book this October (2013)! I can't wait another 10 years for the next instalment!!! Please Mr Huntington, please start writing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5